Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadam Ali vs Kell Brook

What you say ppl?

I got It even although Kell maybe more skilled I just find it
    very difficult to say Ali can't trouble him.

In the obvious readers mind you'd heavily favour Brook however after seeing Ali's performance against Abregu I seriously think he could rock Brook with a counter shot as Brook likes to come forward and Sadam can deliver a good shot on the backfoot. Not calling him a KO artist but I think this could be an excellent bout.

War 147!

Brook by ko...ali's speed troubles brook early but then he begins to get caught repeatedly by right hands ...

Comment

Its an intriguing fight that ali would have a chance in...brook has alot of experinance in the sense that he uses veteran tactics like hitting and holding.. its an effective tactic that works and if ali can get past that and not get frustrated i think he has the skills to cruise to a decision win.imo
      Last edited by LouIE G; 12-10-2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Ali isn't anything special. He looked pretty bad just riding the bike last fight, and I don't see how he's on Brook's level.

And that shot version of Abregu was atrocious.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Its an intriguing fight that ali would have a chance in...brook has alot of experinance in the sense that he uses veteran tactics like hitting and holding.. its an effective tactic that works and if ali can get past that and not get frustrated then i think he will cruise to a decision win.imo
          Drenlou knows where I am coming from

Comment

I say Kell Brook wins by easy KO. Brook is a proven champion now while Sadam looked ok but nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
              Ali isn't anything special. He looked pretty bad just riding the bike last fight, and I don't see how he's on Brook's level.

And that shot version of Abregu was atrocious.
              You're right. Plenty of welterweights would have beaten the lethargic Abregu who showed up that night.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                What you say ppl?

I got It even although Kell maybe more skilled I just find it
                very difficult to say Ali can't trouble him.

In the obvious readers mind you'd heavily favour Brook however after seeing Ali's performance against Abregu I seriously think he could rock Brook with a counter shot as Brook likes to come forward and Sadam can deliver a good shot on the backfoot. Not calling him a KO artist but I think this could be an excellent bout.

War 147!
                Brook like to box, Ali likes to box; from what I've seen, I think Brook is the better boxer of the two, though I give Ali a slight edge in punching power. All else being equal, you go with the boxer.

Brook beats Ali in the UK, and everywhere else for that matter. Put the fight at Barclays and I see the crowd carrying Ali to a 7-5 decision loss.

Comment

Working...
                X