• Time
  • Show
Clear All

These laws were designed to be challenged and go up to the supreme court

Nothing to do now but see if it does

As of now non of these laws will take affect

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      They are trying to shove their beliefs down our throats.
      Yeah it's not a 1 way street

Both sides have beliefs and throats

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        They are trying to shove their beliefs down our throats.
        I just don't get it.

There are people in poverty having kids, people who aren't fit to have kids. The governments should try to reduce this, not support it. These kids that aren't wanted will be given away for adoption, or be raised in hard socioeconomic environments, have an increased risk of living a life of crime, etc.

And who's eventually going to pay for the welfare of poor people having kids? Our tax money.

There's just no consistency on here. Same people who complain everyday about welfare, food stamps, poor people living off the government, lowering government assistance, etc, lol, they want more poor people to have more kids. Cause that's what happens, lol the wealthy/smart don't have kids like that. It's the poor that do. And then taxpayers pay for it.

I just smh at all the inconsistencies from them. They have no clue what they're even arguing for, it appears that anything their side fights for, they side with it without even caring if its consistent with their overall views.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Exactly.

I've noticed this happening a lot. We have quite a few people on the forum repeating the Team D talking points verbatim, then adding in 'But I'm not a Democrat' and/or 'I don't watch mainstream media news'.

Why they cant just own their team loyalty and viewing habits is beyond me.
          You are confused as to what you even want.

You argue just to argue. It's pathetic.

What good comes out of stopping abortion? How is that consistent with your views?

You can accuse me of whatever you want, it just makes me hate you even more. Both you (right wingers), and left wingers are the scum of the Earth and I take on both of your b/tchasses any day. You both have something in common at least, both of your answers, all the time, for anything, is just calling the person you're debating with a left winger or right winger.

Neither side ever fails and just makes both of you look even sadder. When all else fails, just accuse them of being from the other team. F/cking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You are confused as to what you even want.

You argue just to argue. It's pathetic.
            That is false.

I'm quite consistent, and even vote across party lines.

But since you made the charge, please cite me being confused on which side of issues I'm on.

What good comes out of stopping abortion?
            A human life is saved.

How is that consistent with your views?
            Easy, I'm against killing the innocent.

The unborn are the only true innocents.

You can accuse me of whatever you want, it just makes me hate you even more. Both you (right wingers), and left wingers are the scum of the Earth and I take on both of your b/tchasses any day.
            Well hate is something you liberals are good at. You've really ratcheted up your hate, and violence, since the 2016 election.

I'm also not right wing.

And if you're familiar with me as you claim, you'd know I've stated that repeatedly.

Please keep up if you choose to engage me. I get annoyed when I have to repeat myself.

You both have something in common at least, both of your answers, all the time, for anything, is just calling the person you're debating with a left winger or right winger.
            I called you neither of those.

Please, don't make strawmen.

The use of fallacy like that is something people who argue just to argue do.

Neither side ever fails and just makes both of you look even sadder. When all else fails, just accuse them of being from the other team. F/cking hilarious.
            I do agree with you in part, assuming you are saying both Rs and Ds have caused a lot of the problems we face.

Now as to failing, I can cite quite a few examples where both sides have failed, big time.

Comment

I just don't get it.

There are people in poverty having kids, people who aren't fit to have kids. The governments should try to reduce this, not support it. These kids that aren't wanted will be given away for adoption, or be raised in hard socioeconomic environments, have an increased risk of living a life of crime, etc.

And who's eventually going to pay for the welfare of poor people having kids? Our tax money.

There's just no consistency on here. Same people who complain everyday about welfare, food stamps, poor people living off the government, lowering government assistance, etc, lol, they want more poor people to have more kids. Cause that's what happens, lol the wealthy/smart don't have kids like that. It's the poor that do. And then taxpayers pay for it.

I just smh at all the inconsistencies from them. They have no clue what they're even arguing for, it appears that anything their side fights for, they side with it without even caring if its consistent with their overall views.
              Are you familiar with the concepts of adoption and Moses Laws?

Also, where does personal responsibility fit in this in your opinion?

Comment

My opinion is that tax payer money will have to pay for those who have babies without being fit to have one, financially, mentally or otherwise. Taxpayers are the one’s who will have to take care of welfare babies/families eventually.

But hey, keep arguing, it’s a right thing to abolish abortion so of course you have to side with it because it’s your team asking for it. Bet if it was democrats idea you would all be jumping all over it.

F/ck logic though. F/ck being consistent, get rid of abortion, I want to take care of families and babies that aren’t mine cause idk wtf i’m talking about anyway. Just arguing here just to argue man. You’re just in here parroting what you hear in the news you leftwinger you.

You are all so damn bright. Smfh.
                Last edited by -Kev-; 05-26-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Why are a bunch of old white men allowed to dictate what women do with their bodies?

Because the baby is not the woman's body.

Also many women don't support the murder of babies, many young people don't support the murder of babies and many blacks/Hispanic/Asian/ect aslo don't support of babies.

But good job with your racism, sexism and ageism.

Comment

My opinion is that tax payer money will have to pay for those who have babies without being fit to have one, financially, mentally or otherwise. Taxpayers are the one’s who will have to take care of welfare babies/families eventually.

But hey, keep arguing, it’s a right thing to abolish abortion so of course you have to side with it because it’s your team asking for it. Bet if it was democrats idea you would all be jumping all over it.

F/ck logic though. F/ck being consistent, get rid of abortion, I want to take care of families and babies that aren’t mine cause idk wtf i’m talking about anyway. Just arguing here just to argue man. You’re just in here parroting what you hear in the news you leftwinger you.

You are all so damn bright. Smfh.
                    Are you really completely unfamiliar with the concept of adoption and Moses Laws?!?!?

Really????

No woman in this country is forced to take of a child she does not want. No one.

Fyi, your 'argument' is the same talking point you see Democrats and their voters saying, verbatim. Just sayin'.

And so you know, I do side with Democrats on certain issues. I side with Bernie Sanders, of all people, on drug policy (while I very much disagree with Trump's drug policy). I side more with Democrats on marriage, though I'm actually more 'liberal' on that issue than they are.

Just because I pointed out you were using team talking points doesn't mean you have to then claim I'm being a team guy. "Nu-huh, you are!" is a very, very pathetic and childish argument. Please tell me you have more intellectually to offer up than that.

(On that topic, can you please quit mimicking me by using the exact same nomenclature I use? It's annoying, and very childish. And I'm not here to be a trendsetter. )

You be you, and let me be me. Thx.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 05-26-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

When white women start having white babies at replacement levels they'll relax these laws. Until then these laws will keep coming. They'll go after birth control next.

Comment

Working...
                      X