No more lisp for Eubank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more lisp for Eubank?

DigitalSpy: Eubank 'using dentistry to cure lisp'

Wasn't he living in a hotel with next to no money last time we heard? :laff2:

man that one foto of him in his hayday where he's wearing this
    lawn jockey statue get-up. a little funny hat and bloused around the knees pants . holding a little whip with tassles limp wristedly. eyes and teeth a shineing.
    funny as all getout!
    i had a hard time believing he was a boxer.
    didn't know about computers then and don't think any of his fights ever where telecasted in u.s.

Comment

eubank is a bum now i haerd

Comment

Eubank is too smart to lose all his money. Odd time to bother fixing his teeth though.

Comment

Cwis is far from broke IMO thats all just paper talk.

Comment

hes far from broke trust me, he was "declared" bankrupt, he put money into other peoples names. wasn't sports network declared bankrupt?...exactly. do you really think if he was a bum he would still dress the way he is and look to BUY a hotel.

Comment

Monocle, Jodphurs, fancey cane, tweed suit, & one of the toughest Mo****s I've ever seen.. Wadda man!!!!!!!.....

Comment

i thought Eubank was skint lol wheres he finding £30000 to get his nashers done?????

Comment

I doubt he is broke and I doubt he is getting his teeth fixed, what a crappy story made up by a crappy journalist.

Don't believe everything you read folks.

Comment

No way Chris is broke, he sent his son to be trained by Mayweather Sr and he usually charge a hefty fee for his services..Chris is just an ol' fox that knows how to play the tricks to avoid the taxman

Comment

Working...
                    X