Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas stops him. Those wide shots will not work, he'll be getting straight rights down the pike.

Comment

My thoughts on Danny post Judah:

I think he is a flawed but good fighter, he has a difficult style to beat and it will take a big performance to beat him, but I will say he has been matched well this past year. The Khan KO raised his stock massively, probably too much. I think the first Morales fight and this Zab fight are probably a more accurate measure of where he is as a fighter today. Throwing him in against Peterson or Mattysse now could be a mistake seeing it from his camps point of view. I'm not saying they aren't winnable fights for him, because I think he could win. But I believe he needs more fights and more experience, those guys are ahead of him in this aspect.

In terms of the fight, I think at this point Matthysse is a better fighter period. Not because he is stronger or a bigger puncher, he is just better fighter. He has fewer weaknesses a better engine, hand speed is probably slight edge to Danny, but overall this is a bad fight for Danny next, and deep down I think his team and Angel know it. So don't expect to see it this year. Peterson is a better fight for him, even though he probably has the most tools of the 3, I think Danny can neutralise those advantages with his power and timing. Peterson has shown to be vulnerable whenever he has stepped up, I think Danny could stop him, or slow him down enough to win on points, hard fight to call it will be really competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        LUCAS IS NOT SOME FUKIN BOXING GOD

dnny did much better against judah so theres no reason not to pick danny or lucas

no way in hell he gets past peterson so it wont happen

but yea he has a punchers chance but i see danny out boxing him
        We need to see tha Petersen fight first before anything

Comment

Matthysse by ko/tko. Both fighters will get hit, but I don't think Danny is tough enough to reach the final bell with Matthysse.

Comment

I am praying that we get this fight by the fall , should be exciting as they come but i do expect matyssee to ko garcia in the second half of the fight

Comment

Matthysse knocks him out. Matthysse almost always gets the knockout and I think he is much better now than when he lost to Judah and Alexander in fights I thought he clearly won. Judah has fought them both and said Lucas hits much harder. Lucas is a skilled boxer as well as a KO puncher with both hands. I don't see any way Garcia can beat him.

Comment

lucas is too mucho for this nike wearing skinny jeans rapper

Comment

Matthysse stopping Garcia seems to take the cake here.

Comment

I don't think Garcia fears Mathysse at all like some of you mofos are trying to insinuate.

It would be an exciting fight though since both guys got power. But if Alexander and Judah can survive 12 rounds with Mathysse, why couldn't Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      I don't think Garcia fears Mathysse at all like some of you mofos are trying to insinuate.

It would be an exciting fight though since both guys got power. But if Alexander and Judah can survive 12 rounds with Mathysse, why couldn't Garcia?

Because they're both experienced southpaw boxers with a high ring I.Q and decent defense. Judah went into full survival mode.
                      Garcia is absolutely made for Lucas & can not box off the backfoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X