Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Actually Dream of Becoming the World's Fattest Woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick fetish that man has, not that it isn't just a step up from those obsessed with super-thick women

Comment

Yesss :wank:

Comment

That's a very sad story. Or it should be a sad story, but instead it's being told as a happy story.

Attempted suicide can get you time in jail...this is like suicide, she should get locked up. And the other fool, her fiance, for assisting in her suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Sick fetish that man has, not that it isn't just a step up from those obsessed with super-thick women
          Admit it, you'd bang her if you had the chance. You don't need to be drunk or have money offered to you. I would definitely do her doggy style AND missionary, cum inside that fat p*ssy 3-4 times in one day, while Chef Boyardee feeds her.

Comment

Now that I think about it, it has to be fun as hell ****ing an obese woman. That's something I would like to do someday in my life, it's in my bucket list. But I gotta find her attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              Admit it, you'd bang her if you had the chance. You don't need to be drunk or have money offered to you. I would definitely do her doggy style AND missionary, cum inside that fat p*ssy 3-4 times in one day, while Chef Boyardee feeds her.
              Damn Kev you like an audience?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Damn Kev you like an audience?
                Tell me you wouldn't do her?

Comment

I know a few people going for that spot without knowing they are. Haha

Comment

Something is wrong with that chef.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Tell me you wouldn't do her?
                      I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X