No announcement yet.

(Video) USS Cunningham: "I'm worried for you!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) USS Cunningham: "I'm worried for you!"

I'll up more later when I get some time!!

Comment

Love it!!!! WAR USS!!!

Comment

Talking smack wont win USS the fight.

Comment

USS is one of my favorite active fighters, but he was having legitimate trouble with Hernandez in the first bout. Hopefully he boxes the way he knows how... but from the opening bell.

Comment

Great fight, so much looking forward to it. Saw the first one live and Hernandez was looking badass. I go with Hernandez winning by KO or UD!

Just saw the video, USS is bringing in some classic American trash talk to hype up the fight. Great!

Comment

Steve is READY to fight....Hernandez got saved last time...Wegner pleaded with the doc to step in and save his puppie from the Philly bull!!...tapes don't lie!!

Comment

Why is Steve worried? Is he afraid that he's going to tickle Hernandez to death with his feather fists? Steve chastising Hernandez after he ducked a Ross rematch hilarious. Hope that jesus freak gets his glass jaw shattered and we get a Hernandez vs Ross figtht after this.

Comment

"Ain't no referee help me up the ground when I got knocked down"

Comment

Working...
                  X