No announcement yet.

Quality Sparring Gloves under $120?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Sparring Gloves under $120?

I don't want ****ty gloves with low quality material, but that will be hard to get with the price range. Any good experiences? I'm not too fond with Title or Everlast, either.

Ringside IMF all day without question.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
      yup all day,the only thing i can see wrong is that they are more of a all purpose glove,ive had two pairs and they both are harder than a normal sparing glove like twins,reyes.But they are the best for their price.I got mine at 89 and 99.

Comment

I'm looking for some good sparring gloves myself and spotted a nice pair on sale today. Can anyone vouch for the quality of these gloves:

They're Title brand "Pro Mex" style; basically just an imitation of the Cleto Reyes gloves. The price is $69.99, which seems pretty reasonable...

Any input would be appreciated...

Comment

Also, do you guys recommend the velcro or laced up gloves? Here's a pic of the velcro ones:

Comment

Lace Up.

Comment

Also, what size should I get? 14 or 16oz?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I'm looking for some good sparring gloves myself and spotted a nice pair on sale today. Can anyone vouch for the quality of these gloves:

They're Title brand "Pro Mex" style; basically just an imitation of the Cleto Reyes gloves. The price is $69.99, which seems pretty reasonable...

Any input would be appreciated...
                dont buy these the padding is very dense they are not good for sparring

anyway. lace ups if you have somebody to lace them up. velcro is easier to handle but they dont sit as tight they are somewhat lose and the wrist support is not as good. 16 oz if you are close to 200lbs or more otherwise go with 14 oz

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                  pito i aint forget about yo ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
                    pito i aint forget about yo ass!!
                    Bahahahahaha!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X