Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are both great but i agree bhop is fighter of the decade imo

Comment

I wont get into a pissing match about who is greater. All I know is Hopkins is one of the best that I have ever seen. He is so ****ing smart its amazing. Plus, the old man keeps making me money. Congrats B-hop!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        they are both great but i agree bhop is fighter of the decade imo
        From 2000-2009 I don't see how he would be considered a greater fighter than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          From 2000-2009 I don't see how he would be considered a greater fighter than Pac.
          We're willing to expand the decade in honor of b-hop. Hes worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
            hopkins didnt clearly lose to rjjr?
            Please show me Bhop getting his ass whooped like Manny is in the below examples. Older, smaller, fighters whooping on Pacman, lol

All Manny does is fight shot fighters at the end of their careers coming off brutal losses. Hopkins earned his way to the top. Manny is a media creation being pimped by Arum. Like I said, Hopkins never clearly lost and Manny got his ass whooped by a washed up Morales and outboxed by an older, smaller, Marquez x2. Not to mention getting KO'd by two bums and a draw with Sanchez

Comment

b-hop lost his first fight. fighters lose sometimes, but that doesn't take away from what theyve accomplished.

I too think b-hop is the greatest fighter of this era, but do not come and tell me he didn't lose clearly to rjjr.
              He CLEARLY lost, and pacquiaos losses have nothing to do with that fight, or that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                well thats why its my opinion but arum has ruined pac imo, plus i think bhop beat jermain taylor both times and taylor was hot! but as i look at pacs resume from that period ill be the bigger man and say u have one hell of an argument there but the situations and circumstances is what kills pac in my book

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
                  Of course Hopkins is greater than Pacquiao. Hopkins never clearly lost, and Manny lost to smaller and older fighters convincingly.

b|tch you forgot, Bernard was raped by Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
                    We're willing to expand the decade in honor of b-hop. Hes worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                      well thats why its my opinion but arum has ruined pac imo, plus i think bhop beat jermain taylor both times and taylor was hot! but as i look at pacs resume from that period ill be the bigger man and say u have one hell of an argument there but the situations and circumstances is what kills pac in my book
                      Well is not about being the bigger man when you talk about a decade. Floyd also in the decade was greater than Hopkins. What happened before or after the decade has nothing to do with that decade. Now when you talk about the decade which is from 2000-2009 then both Pac and Floyd over Hopkins. Now if you want to talk about overall career then fine. Now I can see the argument. But, decade? Nah...

And, what circumstances ruined Pac? Are there no circumstances that ruins Hopkins?

Comment

Working...
                      X