Would You Divorce Your Wife If........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    im sure refusing to suck dick is not a sin in any religion
    I honestly think a Woman MARRYING a Man who she won't please might be in some type of violation of the Marriage contract to be honest.

Well if it's not, then it should be and I've stated what I have.

It's bull**** to marry a Woman who won't blow you. That might also tie directly into the idea of being completely *****whipped.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I honestly think a Woman MARRYING a Man who she won't please might be in some type of violation of the Marriage contract to be honest.

Well if it's not, then it should be and I've stated what I have.

It's bull**** to marry a Woman who won't blow you. That might also tie directly into the idea of being completely *****whipped.
      yes but what if you love the girl so much that you won't mind if she doesn't like sucking dick?? i'm pretty sure of the 3 billion women in the world, their is atleast 1 who doesn't like sucking dick

Comment

yes but what if you love the girl so much that you won't mind if she doesn't like sucking dick??
        I'm being serious in that I don't know what that means.

If a female WON'T suck my dick.......I'm not sure she completely loves me.

In fact I know she doesn't. Because only girls that do........will.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You're right. The male genitals are nothing to look forward to, a woman has to love you to do "all that".

If she does it and she doesn't love you, then she is just a slut.

Comment

since when did dick sucking become the physical expression of love??? i'm sure this practice is fairly modern, cause i am yet to see Egyptian cave drawings of women sucking dick

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
              You're right. The male genitals are nothing to look forward to, a woman has to love you to do "all that".

If she does it and she doesn't love you, then she is just a slut.
              The divorce option was extreme hence me regretting the actual divorce vote. My argument was centered around the marriage proposal.

Now.......as for your post here. negative.

Comment

since when did dick sucking become the physical expression of love??? i'm sure this practice is fairly modern, cause i am yet to see Egyptian cave drawings of women sucking dick
                I really don't have to defend my statements they're clear.

Our standards as far as Women are concerned = way different man.

You are who you are.

Comment

Ridiculous thread. Expect received *******s from your girl to be numbering in the thousands by the time you propose or you're simply a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                    Ridiculous thread. Expect received *******s from your girl to be numbering in the thousands by the time you propose or you're simply a *****.
                    Holy **** a real person. Wow. Nice to meet you.

Comment

the prob with this question is,,

if you already married to her, how you not gonna know she don't like to suck dick? What she sucks dick until a point then just stops? That sounds plausable actually. So if she just decide to not slob the knob anymore, I'd be like wtf, you were suckin it before what has changed..

then she'd be like...we married now. you have to work twice as hard to get the puss. and only get sucked on val day and your bday from now on

Then, i'd be sayin this **** is wack.. but I'd have a ace up my sleeve... Some home made ****o from way back where she scream out "ill suck your dick every night".. present it as proof, and collect.

Comment

Working...
                      X