No announcement yet.

top british prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top british prospect

there is a few promising fighters coming through now and i was wondering who would be your pick as the man to go all the way.
    there is a few guys out there enzo,arthur,mitchell,robinson,nicky cook,david haye and more who do you think is the man to watch.

I think Enzo looks to bea good prospect, and has great punching power. Could go far imo

Comment

Originally posted by drag0n_
      I think Enzo looks to bea good prospect, and has great punching power. Could go far imo
      yeah his power looks amazing i seen him training with johnny nelson and johnny was well impressed.
      but he has been stopped before so you would have to say his chin is questionable especially when he steps up in class.

Comment

Yea, he could have a few problems on the defensive side of things. But they can be corrected hopefully.

Cant comment on his chin, only seen him blast through a few guys!

Comment

Carl Froch is quite a good prospect who I think can do something at world level but there are a few excellent fighters at 168 right now so he should take his time and stop calling out the Calzaghe's of the world for now, I don't like his personality too much but that's got nothing to do with it(just had to say cos he seems a right twat!)given time and experience he will be a danger to anyone at the weight.
          I wish he'd keep his left arm a bit higher though

Comment

theres plenty imo but ill split them a little into "contenders and prsopects" for me the guys being discussed are contenders , belt holders anf fringe world top ten in many cases

cook, enzo, barnes, pickering, arthur, jamie moore, froch, scott dann all brit / eurpopean champs so past the prospect stage i would say.

these guys should all be looking to secure a decent world title shot in the next 12-18 months

the prospects would be the guys like michael hunter, kevin mitchell, anderson, chas symonds, haye may just sneak in there as it was apparent he needs a bit more experience.

its not looking too bad though!

Comment

Yeah, Kevin Mitchell seems to be the brightest prospect of the current crop... We'll have to se him against someone fighting back before we know what he really has though.

Comment

What about Steve Foster Jr? He looks pretty good.

Black

Comment

Yip And Ross Minter.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbelt2003
                    What about Steve Foster Jr? He looks pretty good.

Black
                    yeah i think he looks good so far and he's got the pedigree aswell.
                    a british title shot at dazzo williams would be a good fight for him at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X