No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Promoter Furious Over Mayweather-Alexander News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    No, he mentioned it because GB will make a lot of enemies with the UK boxing fans if this injury withdrawal was all a swerve to make a Mayweather fight. A lot of UK fans had to cancel flights, hotel, when the injury was announced.
    With a lot of fans, you mean like 12?

The fight wasn't selling well was the last thing I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
      Quote:

Originally Posted by josenoway

Hearn is a brit promoter, has some fighters that GBP is matching with their own, eg. Brook-Alexander, Rees-Broner.

No, he mentioned it because GB will make a lot of enemies with the UK boxing fans if this injury withdrawal was all a swerve to make a Mayweather fight. A lot of UK fans had to cancel flights, hotel, when the injury was announced.
      Good point. The least GBP can do is put him on the May 4th card.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

There better be lawsuites or Alexanders team better start shooting Brook money to cover for all the expenses!!!! Someone needs to be held acountable!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Just take the step-aside money and bug off. There are bigger things going on in this world than a guy named Kell Brook.
          Yes but that thing is not Devon Alexander. Anyone can see this is some corrupt BS. Lot of respect will be lost for GBP and DA and perhaps the IBF if they grant the exemption. Plus, the WBC don't accept unified champs anymore - so what's the point? I pray to God for a disaster of biblical proportions if this fight happens. Then everyone gets what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Yes but that thing is not Devon Alexander. Anyone can see this is some corrupt BS. Lot of respect will be lost for GBP and DA and perhaps the IBF if they grant the exemption. Plus, the WBC don't accept unified champs anymore - so what's the point? I pray to God for a disaster of biblical proportions if this fight happens. Then everyone gets what they deserve.
            whats kind of disaster are you talking about?

Comment

LOL My Bro was goin to Detroit to watch this fight. I had a premonition that this fight would not happen and advised him not to go. PS Its only Brook who until beats a good fighter, one would not rate! PS Brook also turned down Bradley......... Guess he feels stupid now. Over hyped fighter Prove me wrong Brook and beat them all.......

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                whats kind of disaster are you talking about?
                EPIC PPV fail. + Alexander gets exposed like the fraud/duck he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Just take the step-aside money and bug off. There are bigger things going on in this world than a guy named Kell Brook.
                  STFU hatin fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                    I don't get it, whats this gotta do with GBP entering UK promoting market? Why even mention it
                    Meaning they want to do business with people over there and this is not a good way to do business!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      It's difficult for Brook but Floyd would not mind fighting Brook after Alexander.I'm sure Brook can position himself because Floyd wont be fighting at 154, he's small so he will fight at 147 now.
                      I and alot of people were picking Brook to beat Alexander. Floyd won't fight Brook! They don't have enough control over Brook or Hearn! What if Brook won? Haymons an *******

Comment

Working...
                      X