Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's Mayweather-Cotto Face Off tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Mayweather-Cotto Face Off tonight.

HBO's "Face Off with Max Kellerman: Mayweather-Cotto" will debut at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT on Tuesday evening.

The fight preview show will match WBC welterweight titleholder Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBA junior middleweight beltholder Miguel Cotto, who will meet on May 5 on HBO Pay Per View from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather (42-0, 26 knockouts) is pursuing his eighth title belt over five weight divisions against Cotto (37-2, 30 KOs), and they will be face-to-face during the interview with Kellerman.

The show will air during multiple times that are listed below, and also be available on the HBO On Demand, HBO GO and at www.hbo.com/boxing as well as various other new media platforms which distribute the series.

Other HBO air times for Face Off with Max Kellerman: Mayweather-Cotto:

Apr. 3- 8:45 p.m.

April 4- 5:00 p.m.

April 9- 7:45 p.m.

April 15- 7:00 a.m.

April 15- 5:00 p.m.

April 16- 11:15 p.m.

April 17- 7:45 a.m.

April 19- 9:45 p.m.

April 24- 2:40 a.m.

May 3- 12:30 a.m.

HBO 2 air times:

Apr. 6- 11:45 p.m.

April 11- 8:45 p.m.

April 17- 1:50 a.m.

RING TV .com

Can't wait! Even though I dont think there will be any big drama occuring in it, Im still looking forward to it.

Comment

Not looking too forward to it, TBH.

Comment

I'm not expecting it to be that good but I'm still looking forward to it.

Comment

Comment

im watching but it won't be any trash talk

Comment

I think it'll be average at best. But I'm looking forward to the fight, ALOT

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                I'm not expecting it to be that good but I'm still looking forward to it.
                yea me too but i know i can't be any worst than the pacquiao-marquez faceoff

Comment

I bet it will be a lot better than watching Marquez and Pacquiao feel each other up during their faceoff.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    yea me too but i know i can't be any worst than the pacquiao-marquez faceoff
                    That is true my dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X