• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas NEVER FAILS!!

Once again...Texas ruins a good fight..

crap man just crap

Comment

technically that is a rule though, but that ref sucks. clearly there was confusion cuz the bell rang even though the ref was counting molina. he should have just turned a blind eye or whatever.

tainted the fight.

I think kirkland was coming on obviously and may have been able to close the show, but molina's smothering and holding tactic (which also is why the ref sucks he should have been warned, taken points) was frustrating the hell out of kirkland and was the reason he was clearly winning the fight.

And **** van hoy that piece of **** judge needs to die

Comment

the bell did ring it's not like molina was even hurt the corner was just getting ready to do some work on molina. I mean damn the bell did ring I would have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          technically that is a rule though, but that ref sucks. clearly there was confusion cuz the bell rang even though the ref was counting molina. he should have just turned a blind eye or whatever.

tainted the fight.

I think kirkland was coming on obviously and may have been able to close the show, but molina's smothering and holding tactic (which also is why the ref sucks he should have been warned, taken points) was frustrating the hell out of kirkland and was the reason he was clearly winning the fight.

And **** van hoy that piece of **** judge needs to die
          he fought like hopkins

Comment

Thats how I saw it confusion in the corner because the bell rang , the cornerman was just responding to the bell , he probably wasnt thinking clear because his fighter was KD and so the bell sounds and he steps in , was no need to stop the fight that was just over reacting from the ref .

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              he fought like hopkins
              there is a big difference in what molina was doing compared to what hopkins has done. But I agree in those hopkins fights (winky, calzaghe) it's not entertaining for the fans.

Comment

I don't know how people are complaining about the stoppage.

In my opinion the ref did Kirkland a disservice by allowing Molina to hug Kirkland close all night.

So he benefited from the crap ref all night too late to complain when he gets robbed by the same ref.

You got to take the bad with the good.

Comment

Good fight? No, Texas made a shity fight even shitier. Molina ruined it by holding and Kirkland ruined it by just not being good.

Comment

Bull****!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X