Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is floyd paying the fees for the WBA this time but not for Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Why the fuk you care? Get off his ***.

Seriously, worrying about another man's money that aint asking you for advice is some gump ish.

Smh.......
    you seem very upset

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Angulo was the #2 JMW when Kirkland faced him

But im not trying to say Kirkland is #1 but he is certainly above Cotto, Vanes and Canelo, no doubt about it
      Again, Kirkland is my man. Im rooting for him to be the #1 guy. You can also look it up and see that I was the 1st guy to call for the Molina fight after Kirk stop Alfredo. Everyone was talking about him fighting someone else and I said that Molina should get the shot and it would be a great fight so Im definitly not going to crap on him if he wins that.

All these guys need to fight eachother. Its just messed up when you got a youngin like Canelo who is good but he's so young that they are scared to throw him in with the Wolves which is not fair because he has a title

Comment

He's going to use it to lure Pacquiao to 154lbs after he gets out of jail for a mega fight next May. Just another incentive for Pacquiao to stop hiding behind Arum.

Comment

I don't know I asked the same question when I heard this was for a belt. Mayweather has specific reasons to why he does every little thing and they are crucial for his next opponent.

He wanted the belt against ortiz because he wanted to fight pacman as a champion and did not want to lose benefits in the negotiations.

Comment

I have no idea.

I don't understand to this day why he didn't pay the fee's for the Title in the Mosley fight.

Maybe to remind us all how good he believes he is that people dream of being world champion and he just choses to not fight for one?

Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Im not saying your wrong. My point is that if you have to rank someone #1 then there is no one you can argue over Cotto at the moment. Therefore if everyone sweats the Ring for everything else they do then the should hold firm on this one also. I could care less about the ring.

Im just saying that while Cotto's case sucks, its still as good as anyone else's at the weight and he guys act like the Ring is the Bible so dont try to act like its not now when Floyd is going for the ring title
              And, you can make that same case of a few 154 fighters to be ranked above cotto. There is no top guy.

Who is the ring champion at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                Who is the ring champion at 154?
                its vacant.cotto is #1 and canelo is #2....if the winner of cotto-floyd and canelo-shane fight it will be to unify the wba and wbc and be for the ring title

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  some of it has to be eye test. Oscar was fighting top notch guys and just looked better then anyone at 154 at the time. If Floyd beats Cotto then you might not consider him #1 because you dont consider Cotto #1 now but seriously, would you not think that Floyd is the #1 guy at 154?

If someone beat him next then would you not think that was by far the best win anyone could have at 154? Now you can argue that unlike Oscar, Cotto might not look like the best at 154 but thats up for debate. I think Williams, Kirkland, Molina, Canelo, & Lara may beat Cotto but none of them have come close to proving that. I could see Cotto winning all those fights
                  oscar did not look better than anyone else at the time. his resume was eh at 154 he was off for a year as well. and i could see cotto losing all those fights as well. cotto hasnt come close to proving he could beat any of them as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    its vacant.cotto is #1 and canelo is #2....if the winner of cotto-floyd and canelo-shane fight it will be to unify the wba and wbc and be for the ring title
                    lol at floyd-mosley rematch possibility that you got going on.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I have no idea.

I don't understand to this day why he didn't pay the fee's for the Title in the Mosley fight.

Maybe to remind us all how good he believes he is that people dream of being world champion and he just choses to not fight for one?

Who knows.
                      it was money issues. he had money trouble whether anyone wants to admitted or not , irs was coming strong at him , trash companies was filing lawsuits because he didnt pay them , there were reports of him getting swindled for millions of dollars by associates , i dont think he could have afford to have the wba get a % of his purse for a sanctioning fee just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
                      X