Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 6 ħħħ SPOILERS ħħħ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love dexter but this show is in its wayyyyyyyyyyy past prime/shot to **** stage. I mean seriously, how many freaking serial killers could there be in miami? The plot lines and how dexter kills his victims is getting way too ridiculous. Even the season finale, how the **** does dexter get tom hank's son from a freaking hotel roof top bound & gag him put him in his car while taking care of his 3 year old son who just got kidnapped by the same serial all the while the police is bearing down on him without getting seen?

The stuff that dexter pulls in this show is just physically & logistically impossible. The show jumped the shark a long time ago an this next season needs to be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
      The show jumped the shark a long time ago an this next season needs to be the last.
      But next season is not the last season. The showrunner said there's two more seasons left. I rewatched and finished the 1st season yesterday and man, this show used to be one of the greats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
        love dexter but this show is in its wayyyyyyyyyyy past prime/shot to **** stage. I mean seriously, how many freaking serial killers could there be in miami? The plot lines and how dexter kills his victims is getting way too ridiculous. Even the season finale, how the **** does dexter get tom hank's son from a freaking hotel roof top bound & gag him put him in his car while taking care of his 3 year old son who just got kidnapped by the same serial all the while the police is bearing down on him without getting seen?

The stuff that dexter pulls in this show is just physically & logistically impossible. The show jumped the shark a long time ago an this next season needs to be the last.
        Not to mention his police precinct. In real life, how is that place still operating, consider it's shaky history. Lets see. Debra Morgan, a detective who now got promoted to Lieutenant was engaged to the Serial Killer that they were after, known as the Ice Truck Killer. That's official, the media supposedly knows about it.

Then "officially", Sargent Dokes was revealed as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Another stain on their department. That's two serial killers being directly or indirectly involved with their precinct.

Then their Blood Spatter Analyst, Dexter Morgan's wife was killed by another serial killer, known as Trinity. All of this is supposedly known about the department by the media. Either they have serial killer's who were working for them (Sargent Dokes took the rep for Dexter's victims) or were engaged to a serial killer, or their wives were killed by one.

Meanwhile, Dex still swims under the radar, continuing his killings like he is Clark Kent, sneaking out of the The Daily Planet as Superman. It worked in the 1st season, while he still had a low profile, but now it's unbelievable. It's getting harder and harder to overlook these things when I watch Dexter.

Comment

Comment

I'm excited to see how **** goes down this season but I agree that the show is getting a little old. The first few seasons were like crack though! So addictive.

Comment

Working...
            X