No announcement yet.

Funny video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny video

I was looking for a video on Pacquiao doing the Ali Shuffle and found this.

Quite amusing.

Ali was just awesome.

The footage was cool, but the text was just typical anti Pacquiao hate propaganda.

Comment

"What the hell is this!"

Comment

im just gonna say it manny > ALi if he beats shane by KO. Ali overrated skills wise. Did alot for our sport though.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
          im just gonna say it manny > ALi if he beats shane by KO. Ali overrated skills wise. Did alot for our sport though.
          stfu ya *******.
          goddamn. no. he won't be rated over Ali ever. get over your fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
            stfu ya *******.
            thank god someone said it before poet reduced this kid to e-suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              The footage was cool, but the text was just typical anti Pacquiao hate propaganda.
              Yeah that was stupid and unnecessary but the video itself I found humorous and also showcased how superb Ali really was. Pacquiao is a very talented fighter and athletic. I'm sure he practiced that and planned on doing it at some point in the fight and it was a total failure, yet Ali would pull it off and look like water and put the guy on his ass.

What a phenom Ali was.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                Yeah that was stupid and unnecessary but the video itself I found humorous and also showcased how superb Ali really was. Pacquiao is a very talented fighter and athletic. I'm sure he practiced that and planned on doing it at some point in the fight and it was a total failure, yet Ali would pull it off and look like water and put the guy on his ass.

What a phenom Ali was.
                Agree on all points.

Comment

?

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                  stfu ya *******.
                  Im actually a ROYtard. I hate *******s but in all honesty how is ali greater than manny? pls explain? i want to hear this. And FYI i think Floyd is a smuge >manny. im a huge fan of the "PURE" boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
                    Shane is an old man, typical ******* we have here.

Comment

Working...
                    X