Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all safe for Jews who have lived there for centuries

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Black, white, yellow, red, its all the same ***** to me...yet I didn't say what race I was. On the topic of ghetto's, lol...I haven't been a resident of a ghetto in well over twenty years. That's like asking a rock what it's like to a bird at this point of my life. Yet if you feel so inclined I am sure there are PLENTY of people willing to give you a first-hand ghetto experience where you can ask all of the questions you'd like, make sure this one you posted is the first one.
      well whatever you are you're sure one whiney cunt anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Yes I live in Germany, and when it's a joke about stealing you know there is a Polak in the story. But on a serious note..I have Polish friends too and they do not steal you can't put everyone in the same pot

The biggest Criminally active gangs come from eastern and southern Europe tho. Romanians, Bulgarians, Yugoslavs, Albanians...they are the most organized gangs when it comes to stealing,robberies etc. Now that Germany let's in everyone in who's in the European union the crime rate has gone up big time.
        I had an office full of young Polish geotechnical personnel woeking for me a few years back. I asked one Polish kid if he wouldn't mind going to Germany for some data, and he said sure , "in a tank".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I had an office full of young Polish geotechnical personnel woeking for me a few years back. I asked one Polish kid if he wouldn't mind going to Germany for some data, and he said sure , "in a tank".
          I like that kids chutzpah! It’s great to see that fire in the eyes of youngsters! I’m smiling now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Sure you would.
            I was thinking the same thing. Who would want to live in Syria over Poland?

His story also that most of the rapes, murders, and crimes are from Eastern Europeans and Germans themselves, and not the people from the religion of peace sounds dubious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              well whatever you are you're sure one whiney cunt anyway.
              Whiny, so people bothered by the thought of dying children who can be helped makes me a whiny c*nt? Ok. so what does your lack of empathy say about you? A sociopath? A self-centered pr*ck? Someone with zero morals or core values? Or perhaps a little b**tch in real life who doesn't feel special enough to those around him that he can't care for the welfare of others? Pick one, hell wear all of the shoes while you are at it since they all fit.

Comment

I rather live under bombardment in Syria than live in a country like Poland
                what a stupid thing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Why in the fk would I even consider continuing any dialogue after you pretty much said "call it cowardice" and then turned around and deemed them ghetto dwellers and rapists? No wonder your azz was so irritated earlier when I called some of your countrymen horrible racists, you just showed exactly why. How soon you forget the own needs of your people, countrymen safe? How many nations pitched in to save your country only to have you and your fellow countrymen be flat out hypocrites and deny the same kindness to others. You were much better off having not replied, felt we had somehow crossed a bridge there in understanding then you spew THIS? At least the French are outright in their disdain of others no big f'ign sissies like you and that's saying plenty when the French at least have the balls to stand up for humanity and you are ok with letting kids die in genocide because a country that once had a racist bastard with his foot on your throat and got saved can't do the same for a people being slaughtered. All polish people aren't racists, all polish people aren't cowards, but you and your ilk certainly are the biggest coward pieces of ***** on the planet.

Enjoy silent purgatory, there is nothing else to be said between us. You are a living and breathing piece of ***** and I don't need to or read ***** else from you. Enjoy your safety sissy.
                  well, enjoy your bombings! oh wait you don't have those in nyc do you? too bad, i'd be nice if you got blown up in one of those

Comment

I rather live under bombardment in Syria than live in a country like Poland
                    When are you moving to Syria? I gotta see this...

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Not at all safe for Jews who have lived there for centuries
                      I got another buddy, who actually is a Jew in Poland, and he doesn’t face problems. Maybe because he’s not rich, and not a business owner?

Comment

Working...
                      X