View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 05:36 AM #73
Interim Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Toyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,042,591.15
floyd fairy killer - Panginoon Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Im pretty convinced floyd didnt win this fight:

Spoon has posted a breakdown video numerous times, and after a year, i have yet to see a serious rebuttal from any of floyds fans.

The fact of the matter is they never will, because its just a fact that when you do watch it without biased commentating etc... you clearly see floyd landed pretty much 0 significant punches. Floyd did land some soft jabs here and there and dance around trying to look like he was in control, but the fact is he was running the whole time.

Manny landed at least 2 or 3 punches where floyd was visibly hurt, and actually outlanded floyd in most rounds, period.

Again - if you count number of hugs, and number of steps taken backwards in your criteria, floyd might have a case. But i judge based on effective punching, and Manny was the clear winner in my eyes.

And this does not even consider that floyd was illegally IV'd + manny was fighting with 1 arm
Toyman is offline   Reply With Quote