The Poop Lady - Hoarders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poop Lady - Hoarders

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I used to be a hoarder... growing up poor was my excuse...

I’m all outta excuses... I’m finally winning.. after a long time of losing..

Comment

I would take a dump on her and make her smush it in with her left hand at knife point the stupid ugly b¹tch.

Comment

blow this b*tch head off and drone that house to smithereens.

Comment

Anyone else have a wank?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Anyone else have a wank?
            I think I have a hard jack sack.. my mother refused to wash..

One time my mom tried to tell my daddy to tell my to not **** wimmin by the twos.. my dad corrected her and disrespectedvwimm forever... now I’m old.. got three daighters and want to beat the stupid outta me.. mate...
            my wife is make me curry.. green curry.. my kids have outstripped my ignorance and stupidity..

I got two lil hoes... who hate me... Jewish ppl.. abracadabra... and this Julia Slobberts hoe... I’ve asked them repeatedly to leave me alone... never mind... you my old buddy and n internet terms... kisses.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

One time my mom tried to tell my daddy to tell my to not **** wimmin by the twos.. my dad corrected her and disrespectedvwimm forever... now I’m old.. got three daighters and want to beat the stupid outta me.. mate...
              my wife is make me curry.. green curry.. my kids have outstripped my ignorance and stupidity..

I got two lil hoes... who hate me... Jewish ppl.. abracadabra... and this Julia Slobberts hoe... I’ve asked them repeatedly to leave me alone... never mind... you my old buddy and n internet terms... kisses.
              The woman in that video would eat Johnny... he's shit.

Comment

I wonder which NSB poster's mom that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Just more people calling you out for your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Anyone else have a wank?
                    Not for a whole day now, which is a long time. What’s shaking, Annie?

Comment

Working...
                    X