No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Hi my name is Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow and this is jackass. Where do I pick up my tin foil hat?

Mayweather Pacquiao
    RD 1 10 9
    RD 2 10 9
    RD 3 10 9
    RD 4 9 10
    RD 5 10 9
    RD 6 9 10
    RD 7 10 9
    RD 8 10 9
    RD 9 10 9
    RD10 10 9
    RD11 10 9
    RD12 10 9
    Total 118 110
    Oh will you look at that. Floyd owes you a fight with Pacquiao lolololol

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Everyone knows outside our country Majority of the WORLD saw Pac winning..

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight. All for Pac.

fabian riquetti
    The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
    The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
    how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
    only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

Here something to keep Floyd fans in suspense.

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      actually not only in vegas, but all over the world it seems (at least as long as he has his buddy kenny bayless with him).

if you watch the woman beater *floyd's fight with the japanese guy, i kid you not, the japanese guy pushes the woman beater *floyd and bayless says "no pushing", and directly after, the woman beater *floyd pushes off with his left elbow and then hits the japanese guy and knocks him down, and does bayless say anything, no.
      That's the only exception, if he carries Bayless around. He can do no wrong in the RING since Bayless will always turn a blind eye for him.

Check this out! Even in the Mayweather GYM they are calling Pacquiao Mayweather the biggest Robbery.

Here's the story..

Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?

A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!

EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN LOL

Starts @ 0:45

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-12-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• I just watched the epilogue again damn watching that back it was great how floyd was all business before this fight no clowning around he did the talking in the ring and proved he was the better fighter

how many other fighters north of 140 ever made pac look so bad? for years his fans were claiming "he is going to smash the shoulder roll" or "how will floyd deal with 1000 punches" but floyd did something no one expected he turned it in to a sparring match he dictated the pace rather than having to cope with it like people thought

thats why pac fans are sour they can't believe Floyd made manny look so ordinary and the whole shoulder claim roach said in the epilogue he injured it in round 6 so where was manny in rounds 1-5? it made no difference he faced a fighter that nullified his offence enough that he had to think and once floyd done that he had already won

the best of his era by far and he proved it

Comment

• @0.50 mark Roach says about Mayweather : "A healthy Manny Pacquiao kicks his ass"

Comment

• Spoon23, pac lost to briber!

1. Detached retina
            2. Briber got a pay day
            3. Pac revived Briners career!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Spoon23, pac lost to briber!

1. Detached retina
              2. Briber got a pay day
              3. Pac revived Briners career!

I don't know about that..

All I know is Briber has to leave the HOOD. That's all I got.

HOOD DON'T RUN. PAC TOOK YOUR HEART.

BRONER WAS PUNCHING THE AIR LOL

YOU DIDN'T DO IT FOR MY HOOD BRO! LOL

PLS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DON'T DO THIS ANYMORE FOR THE HOOD LOLOLOL

WHEN THEY FIGHT MANNY PACQUIAO THEY FREEZE LOLOLOL

but this thread is about the inevitable.

Morales speaks up..

ERIK MORALES "MANNY HAS A BETTER CHANCE TO BEAT FLOYD NOW. REMATCH TOTALLY DIFFERENT FIGHT"

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-23-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• He will be broke and soon incarcerated! Jhonny loves PAC, he hates GGG. De la fiolaya. Broner is half a slap from walking jhonny.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 01-23-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He will be broke and soon incarcerated! Jhonny loves PAC, he hates GGG. De la fiolaya. Broner is half a slap from walking jhonny.
                  Pac landed even more with Floyd than with Broner, and yet Broner lost while Floyd got a gift.

Check this out. Listen to the thudding sound of the punches as it lands. It will tell you who was landing crisp shots the whole night.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                    I just watched the epilogue again damn watching that back it was great how floyd was all business before this fight no clowning around he did the talking in the ring and proved he was the better fighter

how many other fighters north of 140 ever made pac look so bad? for years his fans were claiming "he is going to smash the shoulder roll" or "how will floyd deal with 1000 punches" but floyd did something no one expected he turned it in to a sparring match he dictated the pace rather than having to cope with it like people thought

thats why pac fans are sour they can't believe Floyd made manny look so ordinary and the whole shoulder claim roach said in the epilogue he injured it in round 6 so where was manny in rounds 1-5? it made no difference he faced a fighter that nullified his offence enough that he had to think and once floyd done that he had already won

the best of his era by far and he proved it
                    Naah.. I think Pac should slow down his punches a bit so you can see who got iced in that fight. Good thing we have rewind. Enjoy.

Pacquiao should slow down a bit, the referee, the compubox, fans like you, and the judges couldnt see him throwing punches because he's too damn fast.

Comment

• lol that video is stupid. Half of the punches it shows don't land or bounce off of Floyd's shoulder. Biased turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X