Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Team Wilder: Give Me $50 Million - I'll Sign Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder fans be like 60m will go to expenses

So that’s 40m for which wilder gets 12.5? Lmao what’s the damn problem

Hopefully they wake up and see what team wilder is doing

Comment

Hearn was the one who projected $100 million

Comment

The purses won't be 100 million dollars ffs dumb Wilder fans.

I know most of you are from the hood but 55% of US PPV sales are taken by the distributor and cable companies...

Then you take some out for the costs of promotion, undercard etc...

To generate 100 mil in purses, we are talking over 1.5 mil in PPV in the US (70 dollars) and 1.5 UK ppv ($30 dollars) and the gate / sponsors since a share is taken out by others.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Don’t twist it now

You wilder fans have been crying like two year olds saying it’s a 100m fight since yesterday

Jeez what will your next excuse be

Comment

What the fight will make, not what the fighters will split. As someone above me said half the PPV goes to the cable providers and there's other costs. Stupid Wilder fans have been running around saying 12.5% though.

Comment

100 Mil in revenue is possible, but not purses.
              When did he say 100 million?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Team Wilder: Give Me $50 Million - I'll Sign Tomorrow!

WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) has his pen ready, and says he will sign a contract to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) tomorrow - if a $50 million guaranteed offer is sent over. Earlier this week, Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn reportedly sent over an offer of $12.5 million to Wilder - hoping to set up a high stakes unification for 2018.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Potentially yes. Not now, this fight can be built up to 200m if built properly. If it happens now i doubt it makes more than 50m.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    The purses won't be 100 million dollars ffs dumb Wilder fans.

I know most of you are from the hood but 55% of US PPV sales are taken by the distributor and cable companies...

Then you take some out for the costs of promotion, undercard etc...

To generate 100 mil in purses, we are talking over 1.5 mil in PPV in the US (70 dollars) and 1.5 UK ppv ($30 dollars) and the gate / sponsors since a share is taken out by others.
                    Pensionkiller, relax a bit. Lets try to be mature a bit here. Some might find that offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      "If it is a $100m fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50m dollars up front and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow," Joshua told Sky Sports.

"They're not making offers like that, but they're talking about it, so it's not real. We offered them a lucrative deal and we are just waiting to hear if he's serious or not.

"They like to jump on social media, rather than emailing us back in a professional manner. I don't understand where they're coming from, nevertheless, there's many heavyweights out there that are serious."

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...pen-for-boxing
                      That's a perfect answer to the stream of ill informed rubbish that's surfaced over the last few days.

If you are Shelley Finkel and have made such a fuss over Hearn not following up an email about projections, htf can you not even reply to a $12m purse offer? Unless your more interested in playing this out in the media and seeking to leverage the media interest around the unified champ to raise your own guys profile?

I still don't think they will sign any flat fee offer because they're scared of losing out if the fight exceeds expectations however. So AJ may be better off giving the, a percentage alternative if he wants the fight before Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X