Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope to god that margarito get parkinsons once manny has finished with him!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope to god that margarito get parkinsons once manny has finished with him!!!!

After reading about all this crap that margaito has said about roach I hope manny smashes and beats his head so bad that he develops parkinsons diesease. He is scum and should not enter the ring ever again after loading his gloves and coming out with crap like this. His chin looked shot against mosley so imagine what manny will do to him due to the fact that he hits twice as hard as shane and throws twice as manny punches. I want manny to punish tony for 12 rounds and finally put tony to sleep in the last few seconds of the final round. I just hope karma comes around and bites that c**t in his cheating scumbag ass.

Marg and those dudes have done some dumb stuff but I don't wish Parkinson's on them.

Comment

That was just a joke..bad taste though..I have no idea how come this can be serious issue..get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
        After reading about all this crap that margaito has said about roach I hope manny smashes and beats his head so bad that he develops parkinsons diesease. He is scum and should not enter the ring ever again after loading his gloves and coming out with crap like this. His chin looked shot against mosley so imagine what manny will do to him due to the fact that he hits twice as hard as shane and throws twice as manny punches. I want manny to punish tony for 12 rounds and finally put tony to sleep in the last few seconds of the final round. I just hope karma comes around and bites that c**t in his cheating scumbag ass.
        you wish parkinsons on him so what makes you any better than him, i agree it was tasteless for them to joke about it but it was still joking to hype the fight, you are just being hateful and you seem pretty serious about it. since you brought up karma you better watch out for it too, even freddie roach said he hopes it never happens to them.

Comment

how old are you???16..grow up and stop crying this is a mans sport..grow a pair and toughen up

Comment

You are an even bigger lowlife for wishing that on someone else.

Fuck yourself, fool.

Comment

I'm gonna laugh the day he get KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                You are an even bigger lowlife for wishing that on someone else.

Fuck yourself, fool.
                lol exactly, the same people who are calling for Rio's and Tony's bloddy decapitaded head on a silver plate are the ones "offended" by a stupid (funny as hell) joke...bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X