Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have troule breathing through there nose during exercisei?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have troule breathing through there nose during exercisei?

just curious, i heard you should always breath through your nose, but when i am doing something strenuous i cant help buth breath through my mouth. is this a bad habbit or is it normal?

This is my biggest problem

I have tiny nostrols and enough air doesnt enter my lungs when i do cardio excerises

Im in good shape but its really bad

Comment

Of course, it's normal.

I try to take a few deep nose breaths while running/jogging just so it's not entirely mouth breathing. I try to keep it in mind.

It also makes it hard since my nose keeps running and I need to blow it.

Comment

It's pretty normal, but I guess a sign that you should condition yourself better. You get more oxygen breathing through your mouth than your nostrils or so I would think.

Comment

emptying your nose with boggers might help.

Comment

so would it be better to force one self to breath through the nose, or just whatever goes??

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
              so would it be better to force one self to breath through the nose, or just whatever goes??
              It would be good if you kept in mind to breathe a couple of times, every now and then through the nose. Every few minutes you take a couple of breaths though the nose. Mix it up.

If you're jogging that is. I don't know what you're doing for cardio.

If you're doing some intense, high pace ****, then it might be difficult.

Comment

Working...
              X