Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat kid slaps his mom on tv !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fat kid slaps his mom on tv !!!

First of all i wouldnt have the balls to talk to my mom this way never mind slap her, but if for some ****ed up reason i did i would get laced up pretty bad, im talking a serious bad ass whoopin and maybe an ass whoopin from my other family members and on top of that kicked out the house for a while, and yea even if i was this kids age. and my mom would kick the living **** outta me infront of Dr Phil live. thoughts ???

go straight to 1:55 if you wanna skip the argument..

I remember seeing this on here a long time ago. It's funny how weak some people are that they wont even stand up to their kids.

Comment

He's a whiny little bitch, but she kinds seemed like she needs to be slapped around anyway.

Comment

wow that woman gotta get a handle on her dam children. no way would i let my kid talk to me like that.

Comment

and ofcourse it's a white momma, beat yo kids!

Comment

Fat little fucker needs a male influence in his life. I'd slap any little fucker that I saw treat his mother like that.

Comment

hahahahha this guy has it spot on.....

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Fat little fucker needs a male influence in his life. I'd slap any little fucker that I saw treat his mother like that.
                No need to. He learned the behavior from her she deserves it.

Comment

What a twat.. im guessing his dad is gone or dead? otherwise he wouldn't be getting away with that kind of behaviour.

Comment

The kid must have no father. Only a few mothers can effectively discipline a kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X