No announcement yet.

Josh Barnett vs. the UFC HW Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Barnett vs. the UFC HW Division

If Dana signed Barnett, how would he shake of the HW division against Nelson, Dos Santos, Crocop, Brock, Cain, Barry, Duffee?

Besides Fedor and Overeem, Barnett is the best HW that the UFC doesn't have. I think he matches well with anyone...

Comment

Barnett would go through the UFC HW pretty easily.

Comment

Delma White is only interested in signing guys who will bow down to her demands. Delma is also prone to fits of PMS, and she is likely to cut guys for no reason as a result. In short, I don't think Josh Barnett will wind up in the UFC.

Comment

Velazquez would kill him, same thing for Carwin. Barnett would beat LESNAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Delma White is only interested in signing guys who will bow down to her demands. Delma is also prone to fits of PMS, and she is likely to cut guys for no reason as a result. In short, I don't think Josh Barnett will wind up in the UFC.
            Didn't Barnett used to be in the UFC? Was that before Dana and the Fertitas owned it? I think he won the heavyweight title from Couture and then it was stripped for testing positive for several steroids?

Dana White comes off like a scorned ex-girlfriend or a guy that gets turned down at a bar and then acts like he never wanted the woman in the first place. Like with Fedor. Why couldn't White just say "Look, we tried to sign him, we couldn't come to an agreement, so he went to Strikeforce instead. We wish him well. Maybe in the future we can work something out" instead of acting like he offered a lot more money than he really did and bad mouthing him because Fedor wouldn't bow to his wishes. I guess that's why the UFC is called U Fight for Cheap.

Comment

He's a roided up loser. This is a joke of a question. He's always been on roids. Failed numerous tests. **** this loser.

Comment

Working...
              X