Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone not from the UK seriously think Haye can beat either Klitschko brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone not from the UK seriously think Haye can beat either Klitschko brother?

I've been reading this bull**** for a while from a lot of people and I'm just amazed at the nationalistic bias going on.

Aside from Wlad's chin and being British are there are any ACTUAL reasons to think Haye can beat either of the brothers?

Can anyone actually list them for me?

Does anyone from the UK really care to humor you about the pathetic thread?

Comment

haye has the speed, power and mobility to beat them. being british is just a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
        I've been reading this bull**** for a while from a lot of people and I'm just amazed at the nationalistic bias going on.

Aside from Wlad's chin and being British are there are any ACTUAL reasons to think Haye can beat either of the brothers?

Can anyone actually list them for me?
        Im not from the UK I think Haye can beat both. Im not saying he will but he damn sure can.

Vitali is aging rapidly and is not the same animal were used to seeing. I think Haye can be to fast and explosive and outbox Vitali.

And with Wlad. Haye has the legs to move around to offset Wlads jab and the power and speed to land his bomb on Wlads chin.

People acting like Haye has no shot need to kill themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
          haye has the speed, power and mobility to beat them. being british is just a bonus
          hahahahahhahahahahahhaha haye will lose

typical british bias.........

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Im not from the UK I think Haye can beat both. Im not saying he will but he damn sure can.

Vitali is aging rapidly and is not the same animal were used to seeing. I think Haye can be to fast and explosive and outbox Vitali.

And with Wlad. Haye has the legs to move around to offset Wlads jab and the power and speed to land his bomb on Wlads chin.

People acting like Haye has no shot need to kill themselves.
            I mean he has a shot and I like what you said about Vitali aging. But honestly did you see that much aging in his last couple of fights? I haven't seen a significant drop off.

Haye isn't going to outbox either brother unless they've aged. The key to beating Wlad is pressure and power. I don't think your recipe will work.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              hahahahahhahahahahahhaha haye will lose

typical british bias.........
              your a clever one aint you?

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                Does anyone from the UK really care to humor you about the pathetic thread?
                Thanks for proving my point moron. Any actual tactical analysis you'd like to add or are you going to spout bull**** about the both brothers like everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                  I mean he has a shot and I like what you said about Vitali aging. But honestly did you see that much aging in his last couple of fights? I haven't seen a significant drop off.

Haye isn't going to outbox either brother unless they've aged. The key to beating Wlad is pressure and power. I don't think your recipe will work.
                  I dont think trying to outbox Wlad would be smart. But Haye would have to make Wlad move his huge frame around the ring. If you notice everyone who fights Wlad stands right in front of him. Making themselves an easy target for his jab. Haye has the legs to move around the ring and make Wlad uncomfortable.

With Vitali hes slowing down. Hes clearly wayy past his prime.

Comment

As far as I know

Haye has to fight Ruiz, Valuev and Chagaev/Meehan winner before he can even think about stepping up to one of the Klits.

Seems a bit premature to even talk about it yet. He had his chance at both of them already (and sprinted away.)

Comment

Working...
                    X