Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are BLIND on this forum. PAC kept getting TAGGED with RIGHT HANDS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    “Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts.” And how many punches did Pac land on Clottey?
    He landed a lot on his gloves. But clean punches? i'm not sure that compubox got it right. All I saw is punches being thrown at Clottey's gloves.

Comment

Clottey landed loads of rights aswell as loads of left uppercuts.

Comment

Uppercuts are clearly Pac's weakness. Most of the punches that Pac did cleanly land were mostly body shots according to HBO's PunchZone. The problem is that Clottey could take the body shots. If Clottey could take a shetload of Margs' loaded gloves then he could take anybody's punch.

And it isn't about how powerful a punch is to get knocked down. It's the punch you don't see coming. So to those *******s saying that "Oh, Floyd doesn't punch that hard." Remember that he knocked down Ricky Hatton with a short left check hook. It's isn't powerful but it is damn accurate. Floyd also knocked down Marquez with a short left.

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
          Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts. Now all i hear is "PAC DESTROYS DEFENSIVE FIGHTERS".

Floy WOULD NOT do what clottey just did. Floyd does not stand in front and cover up and not throw back.

Go watch his fight against JCC. I see a Floyd/Pac fight ending up like that one.

Floyd would tag pac with his right hand all night long. If only clottey had the balls to throw more than 20 punches a round. He still probably would havel ost but you would see in more detail HOW EASY PAC IS TO HIT!!!!!!!
          How about you being blind that Pac was luring/waiting Clottey to open up, just so he could get in a few combos.

In the words of Clottey, " This is the first time I believe I truly lost. He was waiting for me to open up to counter. I realized I could not get my power punches on him, because he was so fast ". This will tell you the mentality of Clottey and why he would not throw more. This is also the reason why pac stays in front of him, because he could get away with it.

Comment

Floyd would embarass this kid. Pacquaio threw 1100+ punches and only landed anywhere between 240-270 for 12 rounds. Most on the gloves and arms. What happened to the KO? Pacquiao looked lost out there. He couldn't wait to get back to the corner to hear instructions from Roach. See that's whats going to hurt him in a fight against Floyd. He will miss a lot but before he gets to go to the corner to get instructions from Roach he will be on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
              Floyd would embarass this kid. Pacquaio threw 1100+ punches and only landed anywhere between 240-270 for 12 rounds. Most on the gloves and arms. What happened to the KO? Pacquiao looked lost out there. He couldn't wait to get back to the corner to hear instructions from Roach. See that's whats going to hurt him in a fight against Floyd. He will miss a lot but before he gets to go to the corner to get instructions from Roach he will be on his back.
              And i thougt you're a boxing fan, that is whats wrong with haters like you, you where all expecting always a k.o. win from manny, that even with a lopsided points win isn't enough for you. And that is because manny always ko his opponents, so when he wins a bout by points only maybe there's something wrong with manny, maybe he really is just a hype job! WTF is that man, ofcorz manny's punching percentage will go down with an opponent like clottey, he was in a shell most of the time and manny has to break that shell first before connecting a solid one. And if you really watched the fight closely, it was in the first round that manny connected a clean plush right hook to clottey's left chin that made joshua backed down, and that made clottey ultra defensive in the succeeding rounds and not let down his guard and take risk anymore..

Comment

Your missing the finer details. Pac wasn't as defensive and left himself open because he was so offensive minded in the fight. Clottey was BARELY throwing, so when he finally did, Pac wasn't ready for it. I'd say he gets a PASS for those rights that he let in considering he threw over 1300 punches...Now if you think he's gonna fight EXACTLY the same against Fraud you got to be smoking. He'll fight a similar but more controlled attack against Fraud and they will no doubt study to avoid Fraud's right.

Comment

There alot of MORONS on this thread...I Member Cotto tagged him with plenty of hard shots also. Pac will get tagged cuz he is an offensive machine that throws 1300 punches a fight. Name 1 fighter that throws over a 1000 punches a fight an doesn't get tagged? All I can say is dude has great stamina, heart an a chin. May might tag em alot when Pac comes forward but so what? Pac is gonna hitting him 3-4 times while he gets countered what once? Do the math May don't hit hard enough to hurt Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Your missing the finer details. Pac wasn't as defensive and left himself open because he was so offensive minded in the fight. Clottey was BARELY throwing, so when he finally did, Pac wasn't ready for it. I'd say he gets a PASS for those rights that he let in considering he threw over 1300 punches...Now if you think he's gonna fight EXACTLY the same against Fraud you got to be smoking. He'll fight a similar but more controlled attack against Fraud and they will no doubt study to avoid Fraud's right.
                    Exactly...They have different game plans for each fight. Roach will study Floyd an come up with a plan an then Pac will try an execute it. He's not gonna fight May the same as Clottey an if u believe he will ur a FOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
                      There alot of MORONS on this thread...I Member Cotto tagged him with plenty of hard shots also. Pac will get tagged cuz he is an offensive machine that throws 1300 punches a fight. Name 1 fighter that throws over a 1000 punches a fight an doesn't get tagged? All I can say is dude has great stamina, heart an a chin. May might tag em alot when Pac comes forward but so what? Pac is gonna hitting him 3-4 times while he gets countered what once? Do the math May don't hit hard enough to hurt Manny.
                      What other fights did Pac throw more than 1000 punches?

Comment

Working...
                      X