Havoc
    0.00%
    Billy Danze (from M.O.P.)
    0.00%
    Lloyd Banks
    40.00%

i voted for mase

Comment

hahaaaaaa its been a while ive heard this joint.... every verse is hot... but
      banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

This song is so overrated, smh @ all the game dick riders and G-unit haters that ignored this classic song.

Im disappointed that this thread didnt get more posts, this is one of the few songs where several rappers rapped on that can compare to some of the songs from the 90's where this was done. A round of applause goes to every rapper that spit a verse on this song, and i give a :smh: to all the ***git dick riders and haters that didnt vote

Comment

gggggggg-unit!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by $onny View Post
            This song is so overrated, smh @ all the game dick riders and G-unit haters that ignored this classic song.

Im disappointed that this thread didnt get more posts, this is one of the few songs where several rappers rapped on that can compare to some of the songs from the 90's where this was done. A round of applause goes to every rapper that spit a verse on this song, and i give a :smh: to all the ***git dick riders and haters that didnt vote
            you mean UNDERRATED, right?
            ****s ok, both mobb deep and m.o.p. have done better ****.
            i guess it is overrated, by you

Comment

i cant take mase seriously. fif FTW

Comment

is there a download link were i can get this??!?! and maybe with out who kid in it?!?!

Comment

Working...
                X