No announcement yet.

Baseball bat and tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball bat and tires

Anyone ever try the training technique of hitting a tire with a baseball bat, and did it work? I beleive it's done to improve power and core strength.

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    Anyone ever try the training technique of hitting a tire with a baseball bat, and did it work? I beleive it's done to improve power and core strength.

Did you see DLH do this on 24/7. i think i remember seeing him do this. Anyways that is the first time i have seen it done w/ a baseball bat, its usually done w/ a sledge hammer. check out some vids

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...snum=0&spell=1

Comment

I have seen this done before but with a sledge hammer. I saw it in the pavlik hopkins 24/7 series.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet*science View Post
        I have seen this done before but with a sledge hammer. I saw it in the pavlik hopkins 24/7 series.
        I guess oscar cant handle a sledgehammer.

Comment

I do it with a sledge hammer, got it set up in my basement. It's amazing, that stuff works muscles you don't even know you have.

Comment

Get a tire (250lbs-550lbs) depending on you're weight.

and do tire flips along with sledgehammer drills.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              Did you see DLH do this on 24/7. i think i remember seeing him do this. Anyways that is the first time i have seen it done w/ a baseball bat, its usually done w/ a sledge hammer. check out some vids

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...snum=0&spell=1
              I got the idea from seeing Pavlik do it on some video, and I remember when I used to play baseball some of my friends told me to try this

Comment

Originally posted by mishka80 View Post
                Get a tire (250lbs-550lbs) depending on you're weight.

and do tire flips along with sledgehammer drills.

yeah I've done tire flips before that stuffs great

I'm gonna find an old tire and sledge hammer and give it a try

Comment

Stuff like this and chopping wood reminds me of when Rocky chases that chicken! It's stupid **** and unecessary but if it works for the people that do it then more power to them!

Comment

Working...
                  X