Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Like "Sweet Pea" Whitaker Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its probably because of the rap music.

Comment

he's a great fighter. thats for sure. kaynan has an obsession with him.

Comment

i really wanted to like them but man... they lack power T_T. if only they have the power on both hands like tyson has or pacman then no question ask they will be the most gifted boxers in history...

Comment

Whitaker was much more of a character, showman, personality than Mayweather has been throughout his career. Some of the things Mayweather does to draw attention to himself seem contrived. There's no doubt he's an excellent fighter and all of that, but Whitaker was just more entertaining to watch in the ring.

All of that ducking, behind the back punching, and pulling peoples trunks down stuff....those were just classic Whitaker moments that Mayweather can't re-create.

Floyd will win people over with the way he beats his opponents, not his personality traits.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
            Lennox Lewis.
            He retired right when there were heavyweights who were bigger then him...(Coincidence or not?) Lennox fought small guys, and the only heavyweight larger then him he has fought from what I've gathered is Vitali. And after talking all that smack after the fight, saying he'd fight vitali's brother and or give a rematch to Vitali... Was a bunch of bs, Lennox doesn't want to fight fighters bigger then him. Only two fighters he fought who were bigger then him, vitali and michael grant.
            Last edited by EliteSoldier; 05-02-2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Most Fighters R Appreciated MORE After they've Been Retired for Awhile,than when they were Active....

REED

Comment

Originally posted by REED View Post
                Most Fighters R Appreciated MORE After they've Been Retired for Awhile,than when they were Active....

REED
                What about Micky Ward? I know how much like him.

And Antonio Tarver too.

Comment

Originally posted by REED View Post

REED
                  Reed... Nice seeing you here. That other place is a ****hole. Dumb asses banned me like I care, this place is so much better. That ****hole place you get banned for having a different opinion on fighters. I'm not even going to mention that other website, because they don't deserve the attention. That ****hole place banned like all the users, so it's like wow... No wonder why there wasn't anyone on that forum compared to here.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                    Reed... Nice seeing you here. That other place is a ****hole. Dumb asses banned me like I care, this place is so much better. That ****hole place you get banned for having a different opinion on fighters. I'm not even going to mention that other website, because they don't deserve the attention. That ****hole place banned like all the users, so it's like wow... No wonder why there wasn't anyone on that forum compared to here.
                    Huh?

You got banned for racist comments and personal insults about people being gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
                      Huh?

You got banned for racist comments and personal insults about people being gay.
                      I never made racist comments, someone on that website called me a dirty N-word though. Was it you?

Comment

Working...
                      X