Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont remember any UK fans being excited over this card? Nobody here gave Manfredo a chance. Nobody here was claiming this was going to be a super card. Khan was going to destroy his crappy opponent as was Calzaghe. We all knew this...shame you guys never.

And dont make me start mentioning crappy fights that have happened in the US. Too many to name.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudypoop View Post
      So you mean like Mayweather- Baldomir?
      If Mayweather wanted to be the true champion at 147, he had to fight Baldomir. He had no choice as Baldomir held the RING title.

Calzaghe, on the other hand, could have fought anyone he wanted and he chose someone who had no shot.

That's the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        If Mayweather wanted to be the true champion at 147, he had to fight Baldomir. He had no choice as Baldomir held the RING title.

Calzaghe, on the other hand, could have fought anyone he wanted and he chose someone who had no shot.

That's the difference...
        It was nothing more then a glorified sparring session.

Comment

Il sin va scopare la vostra madre

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
            What you realy mean is Frank Warren is a Joke!!
            Frank Warren is not British Boxing
            I know, but those fighters are choosing to be represented by him. He is known for overprotecting fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudypoop View Post
              It was nothing more then a glorified sparring session.
              Nice to see you ignore facts and logic. Continue to hype your overprotected fighters. We will expose them like we did Hatton if they dare to cross the pond...

Comment

the choice to fight manfredo was obvious when they walked into the ring. he was fighting a celebrity not a boxer. it was a promotional stunt is all it was. this was an easy business decision, i can make a few more $ by beating a famous american name then hopefully i can help propel my status on the american stage.

this fight was about business not boxing, manfredo would have lost one way or another... he sold his "name" to joe calzaghe.

Comment

Seriously though you were an idiot to get over excited about this card. How was someone that lost twice in the contender series gonna trouble a 10 year undefeated world champion. Calzaghe hasnt lost since his teens!

Since the executioner has no balls he has been executed out of boxing. After Calzaghe slaps up Taylor and rapes Kessler then you can all change your avatars to Calzaghe.

Comment

I cant wait till Calzaghe takes either kessler or Jermain to school in July

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
                      Nice to see you ignore facts and logic. Continue to hype your overprotected fighters. We will expose them like we did Hatton if they dare to cross the pond...
                      Of course, just like Tyson did to Lennox. Oh and Lacy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X