Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Bro, my mom has good lawyers, and I have never, ever been in trouble with the law. What are they gonna do? Give me probation? How bad can probation be for someone that doesnt do drugs, isnt a criminal, and is about to have a kid? I walk through probation with my eyes closed.

**** that, Ill inflict some sort of permanent damage, whether its breaking a bone, ****ing his vision up, leaving him with stitches. I dont care. I want him to look at himself everyday and be reminded of what the **** he did.
    He will also be reminded of what you did to him.
    You might not be so lucky next time.

Some people are so obsessed with revenge. Morally, revenge can't be justifiable because, two wrongs should never make a right.

You should not become obsessed with revenge, because it will keep your wounds fresh, which otherwise would heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
      He will also be reminded of what you did to him.
      You might not be so lucky next time.

Some people are so obsessed with revenge. Morally, revenge can't be justifiable because, two wrongs should never make a right.

You should not become obsessed with revenge, because it will keep your wounds fresh, which otherwise would heal.
      Very true.

Then again the ts is a ****ing moron beyond words so I don't think you're getting through to him.

Comment

• so whats the status? htown still alive or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          so whats the status? htown still alive or what?
          I heard he's working as an undercover agent in Foot Locker but don't tell anyone shhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I heard he's working as an undercover agent in Foot Locker but don't tell anyone shhh!
            Oh ****, if TriggerHappy reads this, the roof will be blown off the house with envy

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
              Oh ****, if TriggerHappy reads this, the roof will be blown off the house with envy
              why hasnt he thought about working their hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

You ain't lying!

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  why hasnt he thought about working their hahahaha!
                  You crazy he wouldn't be able to handle all that...that's like one of us working around naked women it'll get to a point you'll end up catching a rape charge lol!

Comment

• Imagine dying over a pair of shoes that cost a pittance to make. Very depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                      I was chillin with my friend and some guys in this sneaker crew we know saw that my homeboy was selling his kicks, and hit him up to buy them. He had a few mutual friends on FB, and Ive seen the dude around at sneaker events. I even told the dude I know him, and have seen him around.

Well my homeboy goes there to sell a couple of shoes for 500-600. So as the deal is going down, so black dude runs out the gate with a shotgun and told my friend and I to lay on the ground. I threw my phone before everything went down, and had no cash in my wallet. The black dude said, I dont want to hurt yall, we just want the shoes, and cash. The 2 Mexicans guys grabbed the shoes, burned out, and the black followed them back into the apartments. I called the cops, gave him his FB, his Instagram, and his pictures.

P*ssy ass f*ggots. I see him at all kinds of sneaker events, camp outs, and at the mall. He'll get whats coming to him.
                      It's a good chance that the robber wasn't black.

Comment

Working...
                      X