• Show
Clear All

lol @ arums opinion towards doanire & the vada drama

"these people are crazy"

Comment

just do your magic bobby

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Did Arum just embarrass his own cash cow O.O!??!?!?!

While arum showing everyone PrimaDonaire is a Liar is good it may piss PrimaDonaire further wow the plot thickens but if Arum says the fight is going to happen that means that well nothing really means nothing lol
        Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Where's everybody at ? Russian crushin, danceswithfire dominibox ?
        Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Lol... Arum said Rigo signed it. But of course since Arum screwed Donaire over before they will come out with Arum is a liar excuse.
        Didn't Nonito or his wife claim that wasn't Rigo's signature on the VADA contract? I love it.

No surprise, my bros, Arum is insinuating that Donaire is going to fight Rigo whether he wants to or not. That's the way I'm gettin' it.

Comment

Rigo is an NPA no permanent adrress....

Comment

Lol..he is not gonna leave NoRigo Duckaire strike again...hahha...train for Rigo and forget that Vic Darchinyan ****....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
              Quote:

Originally Posted by DannYankee09

Did Arum just embarrass his own cash cow O.O!??!?!?!

While arum showing everyone PrimaDonaire is a Liar is good it may piss PrimaDonaire further wow the plot thickens but if Arum says the fight is going to happen that means that well nothing really means nothing lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by brickcityboxing

Where's everybody at ? Russian crushin, danceswithfire dominibox ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Lol... Arum said Rigo signed it. But of course since Arum screwed Donaire over before they will come out with Arum is a liar excuse.

Didn't Nonito or his wife claim that wasn't Rigo's signature on the VADA contract? I love it.

No surprise, my bros, Arum is insinuating that Donaire is going to fight Rigo whether he wants to or not. That's the way I'm gettin' it.
              Yea. But there was pics of Rigo signing and now Arum confirmed it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
                Lol..he is not gonna leave NoRigo Duckaire strike again...hahha...train for Rigo and forget that Vic Darchinyan ****....
                Arum's language was thinly veiled. Donaire will fight Rigo, like it or not. The machine has been set in motion. We've got our tickets and I fully expect to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  Where are all my arum fans at ? Arums tone in the article suggests Donaire is the culprit behind all this bs.
                  I don't think Arum has "fans" He's not an arena gladiator. I suggest that your interpretation of Arum's reported comment is not correct. He was either referring to the contesting parties, or, more likely to the party he mentioned in the immediately preceding sentence. Rigondeaux.

Alternately, and also equally likley, he was just expressing a little exasperation that his plans for promoting the fight are being interfered with. He likes everything to be exact, and in place, being a perfectionist, as is well known. This disorder bothers him.

So what harm is it? There is so much phony crap peddled by opposing fighters these days that a plain, straight expression of opinion for a change, is like a breath of fresh air.

it always seem to me that the "freebie fans" who post in here are like those who believe that wrestling is genuine....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Arum's language was thinly veiled. Donaire will fight Rigo, like it or not. The machine has been set in motion. We've got our tickets and I fully expect to use them.
                    I hope my friend..I been scared in the early night when the new just came out about Nonito giving an ultimatum to Rigo till tomorrow noon...but Arum said " this ppl are crazy" like saying they believe they can do what they want..lol@ it..I own them..**** why they think...

Comment

****ing make your fighter take the damn tests then Arum

no other reason rigo would be stalling so hard unless that boy got something to hide

Comment

Working...
                      X