No announcement yet.

greedy Guerrero proving its all about money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greedy Guerrero proving its all about money

I read he is trying to get 4mil when Floyd is the real attraction. He should be happy with whatever offer we throw at him and be happy to be getting the chance. Gotta respect him for trying though. We might throw Robert some xtra crumbs for bossing up:

Just lets yall know its always about the money but people only get on Floyd for thinking like that.

It's gonna be damaging if Alexander is the only option left, jus' pay the guy or up the offer.

Comment

Floyd is lowballing him, I wonder if he really is broke like they say. He's even suing some bar now. Guerrero has the leverage since Floyd's only other option is Devon, knowing that no one would buy that garbage PPV.

Comment

Floyd "Money" Mayweather fans shouldn't be calling anyone else greedy.

Comment

Floyd is the greediest man in boxing. Even Arum paid Bradley $5m (a better fighter than Robert but with no fanbase).

Because boxing is dangerous and we respect the fact that these guys should get paid well, people accept the fact that Floyd is one greedy SOB. If someone in another art form had been as corrupted by money as Floyd has, they would be getting criticised way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            Floyd is the greediest man in boxing. Even Arum paid Bradley $5m (a better fighter than Robert but with no fanbase).

Because boxing is dangerous and we respect the fact that these guys should get paid well, people accept the fact that Floyd is one greedy SOB. If someone in another art form had been as corrupted by money as Floyd has, they would be getting criticised way worse.
            1) Bradley's highest payday going into the Pacquiao fight was in excess of 2 million ( when he fought Alexander).

2) You say even Arum but how much did he pay Clottey for his fight with Pacquiao? If I remember things correctly the stadium owner took pity on Clottey and threw an extra 1 mil his way.

3) The amount offered to Guerrero is a reasonable fee. 1 mil is the most he's ever earned, 2.5 mil would more than double that.

Comment

Don't blame Floyd, Canelo and Robert are probably the ones fighting over who get should get more. We take our fee off top, they work out the rest and Canelo probaly thinks he should get more even though he isn't the main event. TMT getting paid regardless with Devon, With wGuerrero, Trout, doesn't matter. Hopefully GBP, Canelo and Robert figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                1) Bradley's highest payday going into the Pacquiao fight was in excess of 2 million ( when he fought Alexander).

2) You say even Arum but how much did he pay Clottey for his fight with Pacquiao? If I remember things correctly the stadium owner took pity on Clottey and threw an extra 1 mil his way.

3) The amount offered to Guerrero is a reasonable fee. 1 mil is the most he's ever earned, 2.5 mil would more than double that.
                I don't get why people say stuff like this, context is everything here. Of coarse Guerrero shouldn't be getting paid 4 million against, let's say, somebody like Victor Ortiz. That's ridiculous. Against Floyd Mayweather in a big PPV fight, it's a reasonable amount to ask. 2.5 million (assuming that is the real offer) is a major low ball/slap in the face offer, I personally thought Ortiz was an idiot for taking that offer. I also think Guerrero is gonna talk a lot of trash talk in this fight, and him being Chicano is a definite plus fighting on Cinco De Mayo.

Comment

Is Floyd actually broke? Or is he just the miser 50 cent said he was?

Comment

Robert should expect to get paid more because he's a chicano, i've heard it all now. if he's holding out for 4 million, Guerrero needs to accept the 2.5 and then go and beat Mayweather. then he can demand what he wants. a guy who is clearly cashing out is not an attractive proposition for me, the fan. it means he doesn't think he can win. Guerrero has had his hand out in Mayweather's direction for two years, and now he isn't biting Mayweather's hand off? he can go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X