Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Odlanier Solis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis will be 33 in April. Given the state of the heavyweight division, and the fact that even sub-par heavyweights compete into a relatively late age, Odlanier theoretically has a shot at becoming somewhat of a force. His contractual issues aside, the fact is that Solis has never shown any motivation as a professional boxer. He's a cliche, a waste of talent. What makes anyone think that he'll change? This is real life, not the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
      Solis, wasted talent. He wasn't even motivated by the Vitali fight.
      Are you kidding me right now? The **** people spew out their mouths around this place. Solis came in the lightest he had been his whole pro career so how is that not being motivated? He came in with a bad knee from playing basketball too. He could've easily pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        The question was where is he at? Answer: at a buffet somewhere, fattening up.
        Sadly I think this is true.

Or else he is already fattened up. Lord knows, he could be 350lbs ATM.

Comment

Comment

Somewhere near Miami at an all you can eat buffet, trying to catch the early bird special so he can get both lunch then dinner.

Although I am sure pickens are getting slim for him, I am sure his picture is probably up at most of those joints with a warning not to let that man in the building.

Comment

he was sited here

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Solis will be 33 in April. Given the state of the heavyweight division, and the fact that even sub-par heavyweights compete into a relatively late age, Odlanier theoretically has a shot at becoming somewhat of a force. His contractual issues aside, the fact is that Solis has never shown any motivation as a professional boxer. He's a cliche, a waste of talent. What makes anyone think that he'll change? This is real life, not the movies.
                No, you're wrong. I have been hearing the same tune about Solis for years and he's amounted to jack ****. And the division isn't devoid of talent like many say. KBros, Price, Fury, Pulev, Adamek, Helenius and any other top 15 hw beats Solis.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post

Oh, man...stop! You're making me hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Oh, man...stop! You're making me hungry!
                      I think I saw Solís somewhere inside the congrí.

Comment

Working...
                      X