Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep reading the article and I dont get why he's looking for a new gym. What was the mishap?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      It says there Sr didn't like it that his fighter was asked to leave and that he didnt mind leaving the gym for good and take his fighter with him...

would you want your fighters thrown out in the middle of training?
      Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I'm not sure anyone could get anything out of the thread, the writer did not make it very clear.

Cliffs anyone?
      true

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      50 doesn't want his fighters being thrown out of his place..
      exactly.............

Comment

I keep reading the article and I dont get why he's looking for a new gym. What was the mishap?

his fighters were asked to leave just cause Jmm showed up by the co-owner,that aint cool

Comment

if you invited a fighter to a gym and the co-owner is trying to kick your people out while they're in the middle of a work out, you'd be mad.
          50 didn't have Lydell move from Johnny Tacco's to his place so he could get thrown out.

Lydell is my boy btw. cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

his fighters were asked to leave just cause Jmm showed up by the co-owner,that aint cool
            I think it's getting more clear. I thought the "co owner" was someone who worked with 50 or something. But apparently he's kicking these people out. I gotta agree that the writer failed to make this article a little bit more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26
              Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I think it's getting more clear. I thought the "co owner" was someone who worked with 50 or something. But apparently he's kicking these people out. I gotta agree that the writer failed to make this article a little bit more clear.

Or maybe I need hooked on phonics.

Comment

for those who dont know, Lydell Rhodes is the guy who beat the crap out of Charlie Zelenoff after Zelenoff suckerpunched Mayweather Senior:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuiQobQi0
                I chatted with Lydell on facebook once. I guess he and Mayweather Sr. have something like a father-son relationship, they are very close

Comment

You mean to tell me they had a problem shutting up for an hour or so for Marquez to put some light work in?

Should be honored to have a great champion like Marquez step foot in your new gym.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    for those who dont know, Lydell Rhodes is the guy who beat the crap out of Charlie Zelenoff after Zelenoff suckerpunched Mayweather Senior:
                    I chatted with Lydell on facebook once. I guess he and Mayweather Sr. have something like a father-son relationship, they are very close

Oh him, well Lydell is a hero in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat
                      Senior disowned Floyd for Lydell? Good move. Props to Sr and good on Lydell for his actions. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X