No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: Showdown With Fury Could Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: Showdown With Fury Could Happen

David Price believes a heavyweight grudge match with Tyson Fury could take place next summer.

The British rivals were due to face each other earlier this year but Fury vacated the British and Commonwealth belts after failing to agree terms and the pair have become embroiled in a war of words in recent months.

Price has since secured the two titles and will defend them against Matt Skelton on Saturday, while Fury is fighting on the same night against former world title challenger Kevin Johnson.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury will fade into Bolivian once David Price gets through with him.

Comment

But Fury wants to skip Price and fight Wlad. After all, Fury is THE best heavyweight since Lennox Lewis, why does he need a tomato can like Price?

Comment

I hope it happens. I love a good grudge match and the last big British grudge match was awesome with Chisora and Haye.

Comment

Wait, hold up... They fought against each other as amateurs, or they fought as amateurs but never actually met in the ring? Which is it.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Wait, hold up... They fought against each other as amateurs, or they fought as amateurs but never actually met in the ring? Which is it.
            They fought each other twice, I think. Price won both.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              They fought against each other in the amateurs, once i think? But Fury dropped price with a right hand. Price won though.

Comment

I love this "grudge matchup" between these two entertaining and exciting young hw boxers. I'm gonna reserve making a prediction on who will win and how. We'll get a better picture how Fury and Price will match up against one anther after their respective bouts this weekend. I'm hoping both guys will win impressively...

Comment

A British Heavyweight who speaks with proper grammar and doesn't talk out of his a$$ ??

What a breath of fresh air. I like him already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    They fought against each other in the amateurs, once i think? But Fury dropped price with a right hand. Price won though.
                    This I have to see. Youtube seems to have some clips in shitty quality, but I want the full thing. :nod1:

Comment

Working...
                    X