Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Orlando Salido at 126 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Orlando Salido at 126 Lbs.

they are two of the most exciting and dominant fighters within the lower weight division. rigo's golden pedigree vs. salido's hard knox experience would make for a great selling point. rigo is currently the WBA 122-champion and salido is the WBO 126 champ.

for a moment, let's forget about donaire or mares and imagine rigo went up in weight to challenge salido for his belt. i see the bout to be a hi octane offensive fight and the action would live up to the hype but i foresee salido slowly take control in the late rounds after rigo takes too much of salido's overhand rights and starts to slow down. salido wins by TKO

your thoughts?

hmmm curious. im goin with salido. grit and experience

Comment

I'm no Rigo nuthugger (I don't think, anyway) but for me Rigondeaux is way too fast for Salido.

Comment

Salido easy. Just too much for Rigo. Rigo had his hands full with his last opponent imagine what the fits Salido will cause him.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
          I'm no Rigo nuthugger (I don't think, anyway) but for me Rigondeaux is way too fast for Salido.
          speed kills but the questions is does rigo have the stamina to retain his speed for 12 rounds

Comment

Rigo is not exciting bro.

Comment

Siri ends his career

Comment

salido.....

Comment

If I were rigo I wouldn't fight siri at 126 right now. It's too dangerous.

Comment

Kinda an unfair match. Salido is damn near a 130lb fighter while Rigo is a bit small for 122. Salido by KO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X