Waged war on*Libya*without congressional approval

Started a covert, drone war in*Yemen

Escalated the proxy war in*Somalia

Escalated the CIA drone war in*Pakistan

Will maintain a presence in*Iraq*even after "ending"*war

Secretly deployed US special forces to*75 countries

Sold*$30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in*Saudi Arabia

Obama authorized covert support for*Syrian*rebels

People only need to do a little research to conclude that Obama is in fact a warmonger it's a shame people are to lazy/pig ignorant to actually look into things. This is only a short list it could be greatly added to.
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-07-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I honestly don't know what to expect. I don't think Obama did much but I'm not sure there's much he could have done to help the mess that this country was in.
      he can't blame Bush anymore, let's see who he blames now, all I know gas is high and my home taxes are higher than last year.
      Last edited by -jose-; 11-07-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Didn't matter to me who won, he's just a face to blame when crap goes wrong.

Comment

The US could easily be dragged into a new conflict. What's important is the Israeli elections in January. If Netanyahu stays in office you can put money on a strike against Iran by summer 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Didn't matter to me who won, he's just a face to blame when crap goes wrong.
            "The choice Is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble and are essentially designed to do the same job". - Arundhati Roy.

Comment

Found it funny on Fox news this morning when they were doing a run down of the states that Obama won. It was like the talking heads on ESPN explaining why so and so football team won or lost.

"Latinos." "Women." "Labor." "Gaybobs" "Commies."

Comment

Once he turns his back on Israel, there won't be peace.

...and I don't care what his race is, sodomy is wrong.

Comment

Missionarical sodomy where the penetratee viciously strokes his own shaft whilst getting reamed to achieve both a rectal and "cockal" orgasm. The penetrator naturally shoots his thick, creamy HIV-wad at the sight of all this, pulls out of the boy's cornhole, takes his own hand, and wipes off the traces of the expected defecation from his now flaccid privy member (ever so gently, as he's still experiencing post-ejaculatory sensitivity of the cock), eats the defecation and shares it with his husband, and the bacteria and enzymes in the defecation make it so that they achieve arousal yet again... and what do they do? A deed more vile than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post
                    Missionarical sodomy where the penetratee viciously strokes his own shaft whilst getting reamed to achieve both a rectal and "cockal" orgasm. The penetrator naturally shoots his thick, creamy HIV-wad at the sight of all this, pulls out of the boy's cornhole, takes his own hand, and wipes off the traces of the expected defecation from his now flaccid privy member (ever so gently, as he's still experiencing post-ejaculatory sensitivity of the cock), eats the defecation and shares it with his husband, and the bacteria and enzymes in the defecation make it so that they achieve arousal yet again... and what do they do? A deed more vile than the first.
                    This man is sick and that maybe an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      This man is sick and that maybe an understatement.
                      Was thinking the same thing. Now either he typed all that up himself or he searched for it on the internet and copy and pasted it. Either way, that fool has problems

Comment

Working...
                      X