Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman in shape for nov 30th fight !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman in shape for nov 30th fight !

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...70568200_o.jpg

Comment

what weight class is he going to come in overweight in again???

he always looks to be " in shape " but the scales always say something different....

i pulled the respect plug on guzman a long time ago.... the guy has had more chances than anyone, and has some serious skills, then he treats the whole sport like it's nothing by not making weight, how many times now???

best of luck to him but I can't ever take him seriously as a fighter anymore, he's ****ed up too many times on the scales for me to even consider him to be LEGIT.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
        what weight class is he going to come in overweight in again???

he always looks to be " in shape " but the scales always say something different....

i pulled the respect plug on guzman a long time ago.... the guy has had more chances than anyone, and has some serious skills, then he treats the whole sport like it's nothing by not making weight, how many times now???

best of luck to him but I can't ever take him seriously as a fighter anymore, he's ****ed up too many times on the scales for me to even consider him to be LEGIT.
        Well, he still has time to turn it around. First step: make weight lol. Then he has to beat Khabib. Do that, and he becomes the WBA mandatory.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 10-30-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

looks in solid shape

Comment

hes fighting at 140 and has made weight his past 3 fights.

Comment

bump...............

Comment

Guzman will never be champ, because he can't punch, somebody may mention Malignaggi can't punch, but Malignaggi can MOVE...Guzman trys to slug it out but has no power.

Guzman fought bums his whole career other then Ali Funeka

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Well, he still has time to turn it around. First step: make weight lol. Then he has to beat Khabib. Do that, and he becomes the WBA mandatory.
                  it says on boxrec that the fight's for the vacant wba title?

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=655511

anyways, let's get it guzman he's too old have any more setbacks. it's make or break time for him. hopefully he's able to land a big fight with a name at 140 if he's successful in this next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                    Guzman will never be champ, because he can't punch, somebody may mention Malignaggi can't punch, but Malignaggi can MOVE...Guzman trys to slug it out but has no power.

Guzman fought bums his whole career other then Ali Funeka
                    Humberto Soto was his best opponent, he was an avoided fighter at the time and he make him look pretty helpless.

He's still a liability for TV networks though, but this is boxing you get to earn your way back so he might be able to get a shot. I don't think he looks as sharp as he used to but is still dangerous
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-01-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X