Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** no.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Both intelligent counter punchers who use timing very well. Neither is very fast, physically gifted, fast twitched, but what sets them apart from other fighters who aren't gifted is their timing.
      He hasnt shown me anything close to JMM skills. Nothing similar in the way they fight.

Comment

Lol heck no

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Both intelligent counter punchers who use timing very well. Neither is very fast, physically gifted, fast twitched, but what sets them apart from other fighters who aren't gifted is their timing.
          LMFAO.

NOt a least bit got any resemblance to JMM.

Garcia is a flawed fighter. His reign will probably a short one.

Comment

Marquez is a FAR more intelligent, versatile, and skilled fighter.

Comment

Well, they both wear boxing gloves and are right handed but aside from that, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                I can sort of see what you're saying but those are some very vague parallels.

Marquez is textbook to perfection. Garcia is very wild and looping with his shots.
                Yes,Marquez is an all time great and Garcia is just a good fighter. Marquez has a much better defense. As far as speed goes the 39 year old Marquez is still faster than the 24 year old Garcia. The 24 year old Marquez was much faster. Marquez is one of the most precise accurate punchers in boxing history in my opinion. I think he is and was a much better fighter than Garcia will ever be.

Comment

No he does not. He reminds me of floyd when he tried to duck mathysse.

Comment

Not at all.

We all know JMM how he fights.

Garcia is turing into a in the pocket counter puncher. Also he loops his punches around the opponents raised hands. It looks sloppy but it has been working for him.

JMM like every top fighter can adjust in a fight yet to see Danny do that

Comment

Does Danny Garcia remind anyone of JMM?

Naw!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X