No announcement yet.

if every fighter fought out the philly shell would boxing be boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if every fighter fought out the philly shell would boxing be boring

I was talking to my cousin about this today, You have to be determined to win against the philly shell. Cause they just cover up and wait to counter. If everyone fought out of it will boxing be extermely bori8ng.

Every one know fights orthodox or soutpaw but someone came up with that and people realized that was the elite way to fight, what if people come to think that the philly shell is the elite way and becomes standard practice will boxing become a bore fest.?

two philly shell facing eachother, the excitement of action will be far and in between.

only the elite tier of boxers can perfect the philly shell , others can try but they fail hard

big props to the real Gs who can pull it off and still be explosive and exciting like broner and floyd

Comment

maybe?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
        only the elite tier of boxers can perfect the philly shell , others can try but they fail hard

big props to the real Gs who can pull it off and still be explosive and exciting like broner and floyd
        Well floyd does is perfectly, Broner still perfecting it, but "as is" is enough to cause heaps of problems to fighters.

Maybe you know who else fights with that philly shell, I can tthink of any of the top of my head.

Comment

roy jones beat the philly shell when he beat james toney

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            roy jones beat the philly shell when he beat james toney
            yeah but that was when Jones was ahetletic as hell and P4P#1

Comment

answer to this thread is yes, lol, every fighter fighter fighting the same way in a sport called the sweet science, wheres the science in that, boxing would be a defensive piece of ****

Comment

Sugar Ray Leanord opened up the philly shell when he beat Floyd sr.
                Last edited by kiDynamite92; 07-23-2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  I was talking to my cousin about this today, You have to be determined to win against the philly shell. Cause they just cover up and wait to counter. If everyone fought out of it will boxing be extermely bori8ng.

Every one know fights orthodox or soutpaw but someone came up with that and people realized that was the elite way to fight, what if people come to think that the philly shell is the elite way and becomes standard practice will boxing become a bore fest.?

two philly shell facing eachother, the excitement of action will be far and in between.
                  Besides Floyd and Broner what other boxers fight out of that stance 100% of the time.(active boxers )

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Besides Floyd and Broner what other boxers fight out of that stance 100% of the time.(active boxers )
                    isnt james toney in line for a crooked title contention , i thought he retired but his fatazz might still be active awaing his unworthy shot at the klitschkos

Comment

Working...
                    X