• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley has no idea what testosterone replacement therapy is

skip to 2:08

What did they expect him to say?

Comment

Somebody with a head that big should be smart enough to able to make a pretty good guess based on the words "testosterone replacement therapy"

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
        Somebody with a head that big should be smart enough to able to make a pretty good guess based on the words "testosterone replacement therapy"
        Somebody who takes the time to watch a video, judge someone on a 15 second conversation and post a hateful comment online should be smart enough to realize he said he never HEARD of testosterone replacement therapy, not that he didn't understand what it meant.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          That guy is Gabe Montoya isn't he?

Comment

Nevermind his head, dude has a body that screams ROIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              oh yea i take those all the time.. oops i wasnt suppose to tell u this right.

Comment

Any real man wouldn't have to know what it is.

Comment

i think they're just playing dumb.. like the floyd fan in the other thread who said floyd would have known what testosterone pellets is but sicne they asked him what testosterone therapy is floyd had no clue LOL!! yea right!

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    That guy is Gabe Montoya isn't he?
                    Probably. He isn't the brightest tool in the box. I remember when he ridiculed the Mayweathers and said Pacquiao shouldn't have to take extra tests based on rumors and innuendo. Now look. SMH.

Comment

Working...
                    X