No announcement yet.

Questions about Mayweathers Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Mayweathers Jail

I served 6 months there back in 04 so if you have any questions just ask.

In the song Yankee doodle, does he call his horse or the feather macaroni?

Comment

have you done anything beneficial for your poor dog? or are you just making its last days more painful and miserable?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Himself i believe that song was made up by the british basically calling us queers i think.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          have you done anything beneficial for your poor dog? or are you just making its last days more painful and miserable?
          I kick him everytime you post about him.The dogs fine chill i swear yall care about dumb fcking dogs more then humans.

Comment

What did you do your time for boss?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              The Macaroni wig was an extreme fashion in the 1770s and became contemporary slang for foppishness.[5] The implication of the verse was therefore probably that the Yankees were so unsophisticated that they thought simply sticking a feather in a cap would make them the height of fashion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee_Doodle

Comment

yeah ok bro, nice job letting everyone know u were in prison, ur a bad ass, cool story bro........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  yeah ok bro, nice job letting everyone know u were in prison, ur a bad ass, cool story bro........
                  Yea I ****ed two models while eating a baconator and benching 1000 lbs, while racing a f-22 with my Veyron. So if anyone has any questions about that just let me know..

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    Mark is a legend

Comment

Working...
                    X