No announcement yet.

[New Video] Bob Arum:"Mayweather Fighting Morales May 5th Not Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Morales has nothing to do with Arum though, he's Golden Boy right? And there's a tweet claiming Morales said he's been contacted. Pretty sure both Matt Hatton and Spadafora said the same thing.

Since nothing comes of these rumors there's nothing to criticize, but these guys aren't Top Rank, so why would they make it up? I don't believe Floyd wants to fight Morales at all, but why is there even a rumor being tweeted about the fight?
    He makes it up so he can hide Pac in the fallout , why would he pick a Top Rank fighter to talk bull**** about , he is trying to avoid the Mayweather call out not get in the middle of it lol ,

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard , Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He makes it up so he can hide Pac in the fallout , why would he pick a Top Rank fighter to talk bull**** about , he is trying to avoid the Mayweather call out not get in the middle of it lol ,

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .
      Take Arum out of the equation. I'm not even talking about Arum.

Hatton and Spadafora both said Floyd's people did have some talks, serious or not who cares. If they are lying, why are these fighters lying? If they are telling the truth, why the hell would Floyd talk to these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        i thought it was a load of crap, that's why i haven't bothered making a topic about it yesterday. and today arum picks it up lol. i don't know if he saw it on twitter, and he's just trashtalking or there's more behind it. we'll soon find out i'm sure.
        if this fight does come off I have no idea how anybody can support it seriously...
        but I am willing to bet that the Floyalist will make Morales out to be this worthy opponent for Floyd

Comment

This is getting beyond a joke now. And the reason Arum gets away with this nonsense is that *******s will eat up anything he says as long as he's discrediting Floyd.

I give Team Mayweather credit for actually looking to push for the fight - it MAY be that they're bluffing but right now, I know which side is DEFINITELY stalling. I think Pac wants the fight, it's just this greedy ****er doesn't want it.

Why else is he not receptive to the idea? Why is he discrediting them? Call their bluff if you think they're talking **** and use it as a smokescreen to fight somebody else.

Anyway, once the JMM fight is out of the way, things will become more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

You tell me why Bob dont say sure thing Floyd you want Pac lets make a deal , why all the sidestepping about things that are not important , Arum has preached that they want Floyd , Floyd calls out Pac and Arum complains about Floyd mentioning a date , how the fuk is that not as see thorough as a screen door and then what a double standard , Arum must have forgot his web page countdown , now Bob says it should be negotiated in private what a low life hypocrite .
            get off mayweathers dick you an your *****s will twist anything bob says so you can set up the foundation for mayweather to say pac says this and that so im not fighting him, im just copying arum
            hey look you dumb fuk, this is called reverse psychology and frustration on bob arums part as may as duck every attempt my bob to get the fight legally binding you ****

ALL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS actually, its a common emotion among regular folks unlike you, now who are the folks you refer to that says bob arum is a liar, gimme 1 public poll of the general public that says bob is a liar, its only you and 3 other *****s spewing this BS

we the public AND IM a part of the general public that is not part of the ***** lying ducking crew will hold mayweather to his words that he will fight manny and if he even so much as try to **** it up by trying to do something to bob instead of manny, we WILL not give him the fair shake and respect he craves

cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

in your vernacilular- thats called "REAL TALK" punk ass muf***ga

mayweather shouldnt care wat we think of him? then why u defend him you dumb punk *****, thats right cus u care, u floyd and every ***** alive.... BIIIITCH!
            Last edited by KFC(Fforfloyd); 11-06-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              if this fight does come off I have no idea how anybody can support it seriously...
              but I am willing to bet that the Floyalist will make Morales out to be this worthy opponent for Floyd
              He ain't fighting Morales. If it happens, or there's more valid speculation that Arum talking ****, then we can have a proper discussion about it.

Right now, it's nothing more than a diversionary tactic by Arum. And guess what? It looks like it's worked.

Comment

Not sure if it'd really happen; but bob arum isnt makiing this up

Steve Kim's twitter:

Please tell me Golden Boy-Mayweather Promotions aren't trying to get Erik Morales for May 5th #boxing

RT @antonio3avila: Morales stated in a recent interview that the fight had been offered to him, n said that he wasnt ready for Mayweather yet.

Comment

old Bob is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    Not sure if it'd really happen; but bob arum isnt makiing this up

Steve Kim's twitter:

Please tell me Golden Boy-Mayweather Promotions aren't trying to get Erik Morales for May 5th #boxing

RT @antonio3avila: Morales stated in a recent interview that the fight had been offered to him, n said that he wasnt ready for Mayweather yet.
                    yeah this makes me wonder if arum just picked it up from twitter, or there's more to it.
                    everyone is criticizing floyd/arum even though the rumor came from morales.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      No, they wont'.

Comment

Working...
                      X