Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defense against h omos

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      This is wrong theory. Proof is many men shave their balls. All p.0rn have men with shaved balls unless it's amateur p.0rn. If women don't get wet with hairless balls, why do modern men shave their balls.
      Men in **** are almost entirely gay/bisexual.

Even if they don't earn their stripes by starting out in gay ****, which most do.

The rest are still overwhelmingly gay/bisexual because they a living having sex with prostitutes right after another (also gay) guy just had sex with her. They have a budget and a timeline.

That solves the shaved balls in **** mystery. H omo stuff.

Comment

Originally, long before razors, it was a natural mechanism to protect against small dickd dudes like yourself from procreating. You get lost in your own jungle, so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Originally, long before razors, it was a natural mechanism to protect against small dickd dudes like yourself from procreating. You get lost in your own jungle, so to speak
          lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            Is it just me or does anyone else think pubic hair on a woman is sexy as hell?

I think it makes them look more animalistic and filthy. I love it.

A shaved twat is boring, and it takes away the "vagina-ness" of the vagina.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

I like the muff. Fuk ya. Not too hairy though.

Comment

To signal that you are fertile.

Comment

same here. Love that landing strip on a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    I just ordered. Food from junkadelick Tokyu a guy will hand me an outrages Bill a receipt. Not a bill

I’ll enjoy the meal........ I’d share it it’s you...

Two days ago ...
                    I threw threw up bloood...... My doc told me to stop eating habanero everything..... I told him. F you I can’t

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      same here. Love that landing strip on a woman.
                      have you ever been in a single engine cena dropping of product....... the real thing.... ? In bad weather.... m not lying....

I nenneed to stop boasting posting. .

Young eople invent the fvcking universe..... .

Comment

Working...
                      X