Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I don't even want impeachment. I want to see Trump lose an election. When he loses we will not have a peaceful transfer of power. He'll blow the whole system up. Remember he kept saying the system was rigged and his supporters agreed but her accidently won and it blew up their whole narrative? Now imagine what he'll do when he actually loses. I can't wait to see it. Trump is gonna blow up this whole system they're trying to protect right now by not holding him accountable.

This guy got 3 mil less votes against a candidate that had the highest unfavorables in history. Trump is not a strong candidate. He's easily beatable. He can't get more votes than an unpopular candidate and can't reach 50% approval. He's easily beatable.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Well... We can't prove he DIDN'T do it

Comment

• Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

Comment

• Trump admits Russia helped get him elected

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Trump admits Russia helped get him elected

Youre a focking idiot, not sure how u got he admitted it with that post when he clearly said it was a crime that didnt exist...your dumbass probably marched for mike brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra
                  How do these topics keep getting made when jaded deleted my Mueller master thread and told me all Mueller related stuff belongs in the Trump master thread?

My Mueller thread was 2 years old and no one had ever said it belonged in the Trump presidency thread because it was separate.

But because his fellow right wingers messaged jaded complaining about not being able to post in my Mueller master thread because they're on ignore jaded deleted it to appease his fellow right wingers.

That's the reason his fellow right wingers are still able to make these threads while mine was deleted.
                  God, you're a whiny little b itch

Comment

Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

KT McFarland said Russia threw the election to Trump during the transition.

The same woman Trump instructed to lie

In one incident in January 2017, the president asked Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal letter stating that Trump had not asked his national security adviser, Michael Flynn, to discuss sanctions of Russia with the Kremlin's U.S. ambassador, Sergey Kislyak. News accounts had revealed that Flynn had such conversations on Jan. 12 of that year, more than a week before Trump was to take office, and the same day that the Obama administration had announced sanctions in response to Moscow's meddling

Comment

Trump admits Russia helped get him elected

KT McFarland said Russia threw the election to Trump during the transition.

The same woman Trump instructed to lie

In one incident in January 2017, the president asked Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal letter stating that Trump had not asked his national security adviser, Michael Flynn, to discuss sanctions of Russia with the Kremlin's U.S. ambassador, Sergey Kislyak. News accounts had revealed that Flynn had such conversations on Jan. 12 of that year, more than a week before Trump was to take office, and the same day that the Obama administration had announced sanctions in response to Moscow's meddling
                      Last edited by jaded; 05-30-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X