Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
    Over 4m subscribers, and half of the streaming content is boxing. Boxing is the premier sport of DAZN, and generates a sizable chunk of money on there.

Last year, Hearn made $277.6m off of DAZN alone. As for GGG, well he has a 6 fight deal with DAZN. There will probably be a few big fights in the other 5. The bottom line is, we won't know what DAZN will generate this year, until next year, so don't get ahead of yourself.

Ruiz vs Joshua is it, because Miller's drugged outta his mind and Ortiz was screwed over by his own promoter. Ruiz is the best guy Joshua could've gotten as a late replacement. Hearn already made money off of Joshua vs Miller, so anything Joshua vs Ruiz brings to the table would just be a bonus.

You have no idea what kind of place DAZN is in. It does look like you want it to fail, though. You sound like a massive hater.
    You still don’t get it... How much is Dazn making? They have been cutting checks but how much are they making. Hearn is not Dazn. If that number is correct Hearn will need to deliver some return. Numbers don’t lie broski!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      You still don’t get it... How much is Dazn making? They have been cutting checks but how much are they making.
      Like I said, we'll find out next year.

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Hearn is not Dazn. If that number is correct Hearn will need to deliver some return. Numbers don’t lie broski!!!
      The numbers say DAZN generated $277.6m last year.
      http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/d...al-report-2018

Comment

Like I said, we'll find out next year.

The numbers say DAZN generated $277.6m last year.
        http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/d...al-report-2018
        WTF...Thank for sending? The article also says they spent 336.6 million in the same year.

If you had this whole article why are you challenging my comment? The article also says the following summarizing statement...

The pendulum is swinging against DAZN

The magnitude of these undertakings could ultimately force DAZN into making a distressed sale or becoming an acquisition target for a tech major or a company with the appetite and financial resources to acquire DAZN’s assets and endure the losses while it builds (bundles) out a truly viable content proposition for sports fans.

My outlook was even rosier than the very article you sent me. Do you just like to debate?
        Last edited by Fire4231; 05-27-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• He is officially ******ed. Why won’t he have 2-3 fights with Joshua instead? Duck duck duck

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            He is officially ******ed. Why won’t he have 2-3 fights with Joshua instead? Duck duck duck
            Lol...You don’t even believe this. Some of y’all just type to feel better.

Comment

WTF...Thank for sending? The article also says they spent 336.6 million in the same year.
              The article also states that Hearn was given $2.2 billion for DAZN. That's the money he's using to make the investments and get those rights deals. Of course he's not gonna make his money back immediately. Everything he's doing is for the long term success of his platform, and because of that, its revenue has increased 132.6% in a year. Now, with names like GGG, Canelo and Joshua, in addition to advertising, Hearn's investments and deals, DAZN should generate even more money this year. If it keeps growing at this rate, Hearn will make his money back, and then some.

Comment

No just not going to do your research for you bumski. You still working on a blackberry pro?

Why is my internet so much better than yours. Just left the UK two weeks ago that WiFi was hummin and state side.

Why does yours only pick up Hearns comments? Man Fan losers kill me as it hurts your credibility not to have the whole story.

You are going to work for this discussion, like Takam working AJ before that fake stoppage.
                Yet again you fail to provide any counter points that all Ortiz had to do to get the AJ fight was fill in his form and wait or that they didn't blame his promoter because you know you're wrong. You can stop with the Hearns comments ish as well since the information came from Ortiz's team and the WBA.

What's your point about the Takam stoppage? I'm not on denial like you so I can be critical about the fighters performances that I'm backing even AJ aknowledged it was a poor stoppage from the ref not like AJ didn't dominate the whole fight and score knockdowns even though he was gassing out.

You should keep quiet you're embarrassing yourself, can't even keep to the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Yet again you fail to provide any counter points that all Ortiz had to do to get the AJ fight was fill in his form and wait or that they didn't blame his promoter because you know you're wrong. You can stop with the Hearns comments ish as well since the information came from Ortiz's team and the WBA.

What's your point about the Takam stoppage? I'm not on denial like you so I can be critical about the fighters performances that I'm backing even AJ aknowledged it was a poor stoppage from the ref not like AJ didn't dominate the whole fight and score knockdowns even though he was gassing out.

You should keep quiet you're embarrassing yourself, can't even keep to the point.
                  Once again...

No just not going to do your research for you bumski. You still working on a blackberry pro?

Why is my internet so much better than yours. Just left the UK two weeks ago that WiFi was hummin and state side.

Why does yours only pick up Hearns comments? Man Fan losers kill me as it hurts your credibility not to have the whole story.

You are going to work for this discussion, like Takam working AJ before that fake stoppage

Comment

The article also states that Hearn was given $2.2 billion for DAZN. That's the money he's using to make the investments and get those rights deals. Of course he's not gonna make his money back immediately. Everything he's doing is for the long term success of his platform, and because of that, its revenue has increased 132.6% in a year. Now, with names like GGG, Canelo and Joshua, in addition to advertising, Hearn's investments and deals, DAZN should generate even more money this year. If it keeps growing at this rate, Hearn will make his money back, and then some.
                    Lol...All good, let’s just say I agree with everything the link said and I am not quite as optimistic as you.

Dazn better start making some truly compelling matchups to turn this around. Until that happens those on the outside don’t feel like they are missing much. Thanks for sending the link.

Comment

Lol...No bro you are really that corny and say nothing of substance. Golden rule, don’t argue with fools because from a distance people can’t tell who is who.

Get your knowledge up little cornball. You not ready!!
                      More deflection. No wonder you're a Wilder fan. Both as delusional as each other and cowardly.

What's it like knowing so many American fighters are cowards? That's got to sting a little for your ego. So you just make things up in your head because you haven't got the character to handle the truth.

It's OK, sweetcake. I get the message. You're not up to the task.

Comment

Working...
                      X