Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Did Rolando Romero have Ryan Garcia shook up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Of course it matters because only you and 10 family members of his witnessed it. Floyd has tv dates and close with haymon of Floyd thought this kid was special the would be fighting on tv and in front of fans like you treat top prospects. So facts even Floyd his own promoter dont think he is worth that exposure and opportunity. lol

Easy to say when 1 guy is fighting lower level bums in empty venues. just like GGG fans screamed about KOing bums and said well GGG will KO all these guys Ward and Canelo were fighting too who were higher level opponents. But as soon as GGG stepped up all those KOs went away. lol FACT Ryan has already beaten beated better fighters has more KOs. What this fool is doing Ryan did but with better 1 round knockouts 2 years ago against higher ranked fighters. So teofimo scared because he never went back to sparring this fool again either???? lol
    Dude, EVERYONE starts off with no fan base as did ryan. Now I never said Rolly was some kind of elite fighter but I'm pretty sure he can beat the fighters ryan beat & I'm pretty sure at this moment Rolly would hurt & probably stop ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Rolly looks like another uneducated thug coming out of the Gayweather gym with all that "n*gga" talk he kept yelling at Ryan.
      You sound frightened, after all why use code words to hide your true feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        Ok towel boy
        Ok casual that never fought a day in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Dude, EVERYONE starts off with no fan base as did ryan. Now I never said Rolly was some kind of elite fighter but I'm pretty sure he can beat the fighters ryan beat & I'm pretty sure at this moment Rolly would hurt & probably stop ryan.
          Dude rolly didn't just start lol He's been a pro longer then ryan, signed with Mayweather Promotions before Ryan even signed a with Promoter. Rolly is years deep into being a pro and still fighting in front of janitors because Mayweather promotions don't think he's a top prospect or worth fighting in front of actual fans in the venue. If he was just making his pro debut couple months in the game ok but this fool is YEARS into the game and still nobody can see his fights because Mayweather Promotions has other fighters they think deserve that air time instead of Rolly. The moment Ryan signed, Teofimo signed, Shakur Stevenson signed, Michael Conlan ect. You know real fighters that top media members and promoters actually give a phuk about they are featured and getting air time. Why isn't Rolly? LMAO

He didn't just turn pro he signed with Mayweather 3 years ago and still fighting dudes Ryan fought his first couple pro fights. The best opponent's he's fought are ranked 600 and 700 by boxrec. Ryan already graduated to fighting guys top 200 ranked 2 years ago. He fought top 30 ranked fighters last year. He's older and been a pro with Mayweather Promotions longer then Ryan and still fighting 6 round fights for phuk sake. Mayweather Promotions obviously don't think highly of him keeping him in 6 round fights and burying him where no fans can see his fights so his mommy has to record them on her cellphone herself. If they thought he was special he would be getting the air time that Ryan, Teofimo, Stevenson, etc all got the moment they signed. I don't care if you think he can beat all these much better fighters Ryan already beat Mayweather Promotions clearly don't think he's ready for those type opponents that Ryan already dusted off. Fact Ryan was more impressive knocking out guys in 1 round that are better.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-24-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

1 dude flat out whooped Rolly azzz and it started a brawl because Rolly is dirty and wrestling not sparring. His own buddy says he is dirty wrestling and elbowing him so no point in sparring anymore. There is video of ryan whooping his azzz then he turns it into wrestling, elbowing, headbutting against Ryan too but you asking why like teofimo he didn't spar with this clown anymore? Why does Ryan have to do a video to State the obvious when it's on video what Rolly does? Even Rolly himself said he cant get sparring with other top fighters and has to pay lower level guys just to spar with him that verified out his own mouth. Nobody shook he has reputation of wrestling and fouling you not sparring you. These aren't real fights that's not even what it is intended for and in real fights you can't fight like this so what purpose is there sparring a guy trying to cheap shot and wrestle you?

Even Gervonta Davis shyts on this dude he another guy Rolly talks shyt about demanded to spar with tank but tank also refuses to spar Rolly. Is Gervonta shook and running from him too? LMAO

Brawl breaks out in gym after this clown keeps wrestling and elbowing another fighter in sparring

Teofimo Lopez says he refuses to spar this dude he is dirty and wrestles says the last time he elbowed me in my nose I said no more of this BS
            Wait now your adding headbutts? LOL....Stop. Rolly too rough for these dudes....LOL....There was nothing dirty in that video when they start wrestling on the floor. Looks to me like dude was getting frustrated that Rolly wasn't giving him any room. This the fight game, not stay there so I can hit you. Rolly got these dudes shook like that? Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Wait now your adding headbutts? LOL....Stop. Rolly too rough for these dudes....LOL....There was nothing dirty in that video when they start wrestling on the floor. Looks to me like dude was getting frustrated that Rolly wasn't giving him any room. This the fight game, not stay there so I can hit you. Rolly got these dudes shook like that? Damn.
              come on keep it real how many videos of him wrestling headbutting and putting his elbow in dudes faces before you just admit what he doing isn't normal for sparring? Teofimo said it, the entire second half of his sparring session with Ryan you see him doing it. And this video is the after math of him constantly doing it and the brawl that came. You can go google and look up that entire sparring session yourself for what set that dude off. My point is rolly does BS in sparring that's the only thing he is even known for. If you google him that's all you find nobody actually watches or cares about his actual pro fights.

The fight game is one thing but sparring is practice nobody is scared of practice fights with headgear on dummy. You think Tank refusing to spar him is because he is scared? LMAO There is not a single fighter that is shook to spar. They don't phuk with him because they don't want to be cheap shot'd and wrestled because that's not what sparring is about. That's dirt bag shyt that losers who don't have skill do when they are losing and he only get's away with that in sparring where there are no refs. One dude had enough and whooped his azzz his own friend said he had enough and refuses to spar him because it. He can't even get work with any top fighters to spar because he has the rep as a dirt bag nobody has time for that, no trainer is going to let a punk risk cutting their fighter and there is nothing to learn or gain in sparring if one dude just wants to wrestle and elbow you. That has nothing to do with boxing or the fight game and doesn't translate in the pros.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head with that one or better yet you hit him where it hurt!
                Rolly stay talking shyt about fighters that are so much better then him. Look at him popping shyt about Shakur Stevenson and then Stevenson bodies him and kills him. What is your best accomplishment? I'm helping you get famous. Nobody cares about you. We not talking about rolly because he relevant. We talking about Rolly because he posts videos. Nobody cares about your fights. You talking sparring who cares about sparring? I was at Rio where was you at? Who you lost to why wasn't you there? Even Gordo ain't backing you up because even he knows you trash! Oh your promoter they not paying you? Why your promoter not keeping you busy? You mad bro? LMAO

Stevenson just dismantling Rolly entire career and life LMAO

It says volumes when the best thing you can say about a fighter who did nothing in the amateurs and who been a pro this many years and STILL in 6 round fights is did you see that sparring video he edited and posted of him wrestling. LMAO
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-24-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Dude rolly didn't just start lol He's been a pro longer then ryan, signed with Mayweather Promotions before Ryan even signed a with Promoter. Rolly is years deep into being a pro and still fighting in front of janitors because Mayweather promotions don't think he's a top prospect or worth fighting in front of actual fans in the venue. If he was just making his pro debut couple months in the game ok but this fool is YEARS into the game and still nobody can see his fights because Mayweather Promotions has other fighters they think deserve that air time instead of Rolly. The moment Ryan signed, Teofimo signed, Shakur Stevenson signed, Michael Conlan ect. You know real fighters that top media members and promoters actually give a phuk about they are featured and getting air time. Why isn't Rolly? LMAO

He didn't just turn pro he signed with Mayweather 3 years ago and still fighting dudes Ryan fought his first couple pro fights. The best opponent's he's fought are ranked 600 and 700 by boxrec. Ryan already graduated to fighting guys top 200 ranked 2 years ago. He fought top 30 ranked fighters last year. He's older and been a pro with Mayweather Promotions longer then Ryan and still fighting 6 round fights for phuk sake. Mayweather Promotions obviously don't think highly of him keeping him in 6 round fights and burying him where no fans can see his fights so his mommy has to record them on her cellphone herself. If they thought he was special he would be getting the air time that Ryan, Teofimo, Stevenson, etc all got the moment they signed. I don't care if you think he can beat all these much better fighters Ryan already beat Mayweather Promotions clearly don't think he's ready for those type opponents that Ryan already dusted off. Fact Ryan was more impressive knocking out guys in 1 round that are better.
                  Homie, we not talking about resume (which REALLY doesn't matter for either cuz they BOTH aint fight any top fighter) we talking JUST about Rolly & ryan & ryan is afraid of Rolly cuz Rolly was putting it on ryan period.

Comment

come on keep it real how many videos of him wrestling headbutting and putting his elbow in dudes faces before you just admit what he doing isn't normal for sparring? Teofimo said it, the entire second half of his sparring session with Ryan you see him doing it. And this video is the after math of him constantly doing it and the brawl that came. You can go google and look up that entire sparring session yourself for what set that dude off. My point is rolly does BS in sparring that's the only thing he is even known for. If you google him that's all you find nobody actually watches or cares about his actual pro fights.

The fight game is one thing but sparring is practice nobody is scared of practice fights with headgear on dummy. You think Tank refusing to spar him is because he is scared? LMAO There is not a single fighter that is shook to spar. They don't phuk with him because they don't want to be cheap shot'd and wrestled because that's not what sparring is about. That's dirt bag shyt that losers who don't have skill do when they are losing and he only get's away with that in sparring where there are no refs. One dude had enough and whooped his azzz his own friend said he had enough and refuses to spar him because it. He can't even get work with any top fighters to spar because he has the rep as a dirt bag nobody has time for that, no trainer is going to let a punk risk cutting their fighter and there is nothing to learn or gain in sparring if one dude just wants to wrestle and elbow you. That has nothing to do with boxing or the fight game and doesn't translate in the pros.
                    You can say whatever you want but I see Rolly roughing these dudes up & they don't like it....LOL

Comment

You hit the nail on the head with that one or better yet you hit him where it hurt!
                      Stop it, you have Devin Haney issues....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X