No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: "My Speed Will Be Too Much For Margarito"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: "My Speed Will Be Too Much For Margarito"

This Saturday at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, WBO welterweight Manny Pacquiao will use his advantage in speed to defeat ex-champion Antonio Margarito. The fight between Pacquiao (51-3-2, 38 KOs) and Margarito (38-6, 27 KOs) will have the vacant WBC title at stake. Pacquiao will attempt to capture his eight championship in as many weight classes, as well as his 13th straight victory and his ninth knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope Pacquiao will win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      This Saturday at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, WBO welterweight Manny Pacquiao will use his advantage in speed to defeat ex-champion Antonio Margarito. The fight between Pacquiao (51-3-2, 38 KOs) and Margarito (38-6, 27 KOs) will have the vacant WBC title at stake. Pacquiao will attempt to capture his eight championship in as many weight classes, as well as his 13th straight victory and his ninth knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Manny got that rapid fire....IMO Marg is not only gonna get beat but he's gonna get beat the **** up

Comment

I don't know if Margs will win or not. But seeing what Clottey did to Pac and he barely even threw any punches. I'm expecting Margs to do damage. Pacquiao very may well get his hand raised but his face is gonna be a hot mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
          I don't know if Margs will win or not. But seeing what Clottey did to Pac and he barely even threw any punches. I'm expecting Margs to do damage. Pacquiao very may well get his hand raised but his face is gonna be a hot mess.
          that's true,let's just hope margarito is allowed to punch back.

Comment

This is not just another fight, this is History in the making. You miss this fight and you missed History and you will kick yourself for many moons to come.

Pacs last statement says it all: Margo is tough and He will keep coming and coming, somebodys gonna fall !!!!

If Pacs conditioning is not the best, it may be Pac, The fact of the style of Margo demands a man be in his best condition, Don't remember the Alamo REMEMBER the COTTO FIGHT !!!!!!!

Remember the Hatton fight !

Hatton don't want to but don't you remember watching the sequence of the killer punch that put him down for good and made history? You saw it hundreds of times, remember how Hatton made that simple telegraph, and Pac punched , well Margo will make his and Pac will Crack that chin. It may take 9 rounds of CHOPPIN but the tree will fall.

In order for Pac to do this he better be in his best condition because Margo is coming, not running. The runner is not in this fight, this is a collision, a head on collision, every round until somebody falls. This is the very reason I believe that Mayweather has ducked Margo for all these years. Mayweather would fold under the intense pressure.

Pacman will move, bust him, turn him bust him , move bust him turn him bust him til the tree falls.

If Pac stands to take Margos punches out of machismo then he is in grave danger !!!!

Margos greatest Punch is the UPPERCUT, he's a baddddddd man !!! Forget the nice Alamo remember about around 1:27 there was a massive upper cut in the 11th round from Margo to Cotto that made him do the funny shuffle to make him QUIT.

Comment

Pacquiao better hope Margo doesn't time his side to side leaps and catches him with this...

Comment

margarito has never faced someone as fast or with as much power as pacquiao. if he thought a non-roided mosley was fast and strong hes got another thing coming

Comment

pac will destroy marg and win but in the end pacs face will be banged up! **** marg though he needs his ass whooped and doesnt deserve this fight!

Comment

Cheato is tailor made for Pacquiao...slow moving, come forward no defense, punching bag will be dropped by Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X